Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
goodbyes.
Saturday
Idk how to start off my post, as usual. So let's start with me lamenting shall we? :@

Let me tell you, 2F is driving me crazy. Mostly because of Silin zomg.
He's irritating the hell out of me these days, it was okay at first but it's out of hand now. ): It's so dumb can or not, ugh.

Anyway, was held back due to class' lack of cleanliness on Thursday manz. It's crazy, the teacher went around the whole class for just a few super tiny pieces of paper. Hello, one small little piece cost us 5 minutes each to stay back, can you believe it? It's s.t.u.p.i.d. But of course I know it's just that they are using this method to keep our classroom clean. However, this is just freaking me out. ):

Yeah, sec one orientation was disaster, imagine the pathetic number of sec ones who were willing to join the club manz. You might as well collapse there right on the spot! Boohoo.

I vomited during P.E yesterday my goodness. I was running, okay it's actually sprinting. I didn't stop and I just felt the vomit coming out, yeah of course I stopped right. ): HORRIBLE.

Okay, end here already. Goodbye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.