Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
empty promises.
Friday
We only got 86, 400 seconds to the day to turn it all around so let's pull it off, together.

-

Hello people. JASMINE IS BACK FROM THE DEADLY CAMP AND SHE SURVIVED IT! :D

Anyway, camp was alright I guess. I survived it all. <:
I shall blog in detail as there's simply too much to say LOL. Appreciate my blogging spirit man, laughs.

Day 1, went to school with Charles after having breakfast with mom. Took a taxi there due to the heavy load of our bags ):

Reached school, I loitered around for a while and went to Tiong Park to wait for Cheryl to arrive, met her there. I didn't bring my phone zomg D:
Yep, walked to school. Again.

Talktalktalk while waiting. :) Desiree's super funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS I TELL YOU! :B Yep, waited for Patricia, ZiQi and the others to arrive. I tell you, I think I'm the dumbest person on earth! I hand-held all my bags wth! SO SAD RIGHT.
Super heavy, my hands were gonna snap man. Boohoo. ):

Anyway, assembly started and all the sec two cohord gathered in the arena. Then the teachers spent rather long on our attendance and blah blah.

Upupup to hall, got out bread and I really loathed our beakfast - chicken burger from our school canteen. Zzz, pathetic only. Ya whatever. Rawr.

Group work (grp 3) - with LimJiaYi, TengYi, Mio, Mavis, Michelle, Syahiran, Arun, Javier, Bryan, Rebecca, Yuxin, DeokHyun, Sunny, Zoe, OhJiaYi, WaiPeng, Edwin, and some others that I can't recall at the moment LOL. :) Group name is random can - ONGLAI. In commemoration of our beloved Ms Ong! Super weird dey. ): I forgot who came up with that name. But it's okay I guess, everyone agreed with it LOL.

Then blah blah, boarded the bus after out long waiting. We were the last class to leave man, thanks to our two form and buddy-form teachers. Hoho, how awesome..

Departure from the school to the dairy farm took around 30 minutes minues plus I think. <: Talked non-stop to LimJiaYi otw there. I partnered her this time, she's hilarious man. Talked about plenty of stuff, haha. :)

Reached the dairy farm and assembled with the rest of the cohord at the FAA.
Blazing hot uh the sun, ): I got tan, GAH.

Walked around and saw many stuff. Though I'd been there before, it still looked a little strange to me LOL. :) Went to our dorms to put our belongings and took my day pack before going to the FAA with the rest of 2F.

Claudia wanted to partner with me for outdoor cooking so yeah. <:
Cooked instant noodles! Haha, it's funny. Think of it, they say we have to eat healthily - is instant noodles healthy? Answer is no right.. it's so weird ti be cooking noodles like that for camp LOL. Anyway, it's nice I guess. Just the washing part made me want to collapse ): Aw, super long queue! ):
Wshed the mass tin and etc. Eww the colgate was grossssssssssssss. D:

After outdoor cooking was the nature guided walk! SUPER TIRING, YET FUN AND INTERESTING YAW. :) Was going crazy with fellow 2F-ians literally!? We ran through the forests you know omg! We raced each other to the peak of the summit or something. I came in 6th of the 20! YAY, GOD DAMN HAPPY. :)

Yeah, SYAHIRAN ROCKS. :D

Took group photo! :) With Michelle, Yuxin, LimJiaYi, WaiPeng, and the rest. :D It was really hilarious! :D The tree branch also broke because of WaiPeng zomg! I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY. I WAS TOO HYPERRRRRRRRRR! :B

Walked a total of more than 3km! Gosh, legs turned jelly after the nature guided walk man. ): I think I'll have gained calf muscles after the 3 days 2 night. O:

We then went for our campfire preparation and stuff, learned roup cheers. Okay, Javier is such a horrible person! ): Urgh, I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.
Okay, get over it. D:

Went for dinner after all these things, ate at the canteen. Which I can't remember what we had for that meal.. LOL. I've got stm too! Hai, that Mavis passed her disease to me alrdy. ):

Yep, song session after that. Learned some songs. It's like almost all camps have the same camp songs and cheers (?) LOL.

Night hike after that. IT WAS REALLY SCARY. ): I was so frightened. Had to lock our arms around each other's shoulders and hold the hand or something. (I'm not good at expressing the action with words yeah) LOL. Mavis, Mio, LimJiaYi, Rebecca, me, Michelle, Yizhe. We walked through the forest like that! WTH IS THIS. D:

Saw fireflies GAH! :D So pretty. <: LOL.
Then yeah, sat at the grass patch I think. We were talking about satellites and natural stars. <: I LOVE STARS. I am so random LOL. :)

Headed back after some talk. Followed by supper and night debrief.
Had curry puff or something - IT WAS SO SPICY THAT I TEARED A LITTLE. Nobody knew, so shhhhhh. Went back to dorms and wanted to shower. Hello, ignorant and inconsiderate people bombarded the toilets for so long. >: How are we supposed to bathe? So pathetic. So I brushed my teeth first.

Showered in the dark.. Lights off alrdy. Thanks Claudia for waiting for me! Lyou many. ^^ Idk what I'd do, if I'd been along in there. I bet I'd wanted to scream, but I couldn't. Awwwwww. D:

Lights off after that. I couldn't sleep! Super tired the morning after. >:
I have dark eye rings alrdy man. ):

Day 2, rise and shine. I woke up especially early to wash up, 'cause you-know-what-the-reason-is. Ate breakfast at the canteen, washed up again etc.

Did our area cleaning after the meal. Went to some dorms to pick up litter, so little to clean. <:
Went for our abseiling/zipline after that. SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC OKAY! :D
I guess I must've been out of my mind, HAHAHA.
The people tried abseiling, I skipped it. I tried before and it was boring. ):
I awaited for zipline. And they told us we couldn't play it alrdy! How sad! ): I was so excited, all because of the zipline and in the end it turned out to be false hopes, aww. ): It's alright. I'll get over it.

Had our dinner after that. RUSHING DINNER THROUGH DUE TO CAMPFIRE. >:
Ltr I'll get indigestion.. D:

Changed into our camp shirt and gathered at the FAA again. The principal had worn her fake smile for continuously 15 minutes! Diana, Cheryl and I had been observing. IT WAS SO FUNNEHHHH. :D You should've seen it! LOL.

Anyway, her speech was soooooooooooooooo long. I fell asleep with my eyes opened. IS THAT SCARY? OH, IT IS. LOL. <: Claudia's scarier O:

Then blah blah and the campfire began after the prize giving. :) Warmwarmwarm, gah.
Sang our group cheers. It was horribly done I tell you. Embarrassing! :x

2B rocked with their dance moves, so did 2E and 2D. <: 2F didn't do as well, aw.
It's okay.

Then supper and night debrief before our shower. It was the opp for the second half of the cohord. Which was way better, YAY. <:

Yep, showered and changed and I flopped down to sleep almost immediately YAY! :D
I was too zonked out I guess, due to the day's events. Weetz.

Day 3, which is today. Woke up automatically and washed up. I had the shock of my life thanks to someone. >: Don't scare me next time please. ):

Breakfast was okay. I didn't eat much. I'd no appetitite. ):
Did area cleaning. <: Washed the camp fire thing. Idk what it's called. I forgot (?)
Yeah, it was disgusting ttvm. Anyway, I swept the floor. Rebecca offered to help a bit. Yizhe was ouring everything onto the plants. Said it's fertiliser or something, wth! O: Hahaha, funny.

Then spotted an earthworm and trainer Audrey accidentally cut off its tail zomg! It was super gross! ): Ewwwwwwwww. It wriggled and wriggled. So poor thing. ):

Then Mr. AJ came and flicked the worm across the fence. O: I ALMOST FAINTED (exaggeration) LOL. As in 'cause it was so sudden and quick LOL. ): Poor worm leh.

Yep. After all of these, we headed back. Sat under the sun for super long and that was when I got sunburnt even worseeeee. AHHHHH, my cheeks hurt nowww. )':
Final debrief and evaluation at the FAA before heading back to school.
Sat with Cheryl this time LOL. Talked little as we were both too tired. I fell asleep halfway but it was so not a good sleep. ): I couldn't focus on my sleeping. Instead, I kept looking at the things oytside. D:

Reached GESS, upupup to hall for some stuff. D: Super long talk, with worksheets and everything. CRAZY. ):

Ended and carried my bags to the bus stop. 51 with Cheryl, Diana and some others. I luv Diana and Cheryl! <: Hahahahahhaha.

Changed bus and went back home to gramps'.
Showered and blah. I washed twice. :D
Skipped lunch and headed straight for compt! LOL, I missed my compt god damn much canzxcvs. Yep, and I spent my whole afternoon in front of the compt. :)

I shall do my hmwk tmrw. :) I am stuck on my compt for today. Probably blog more tmrw if possible. <:

Oh and I want more tags! Sry if this post is boring and super long. I've lack of pictures. ): I'll post them soon. :D

K bye! :D Msn with some people now. So bored. >:

Ciao.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.