Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
dilemma.
Thursday
'Cause you don't seem to always be there for me anymore.

-

Today has been a relatively good day for me.
Ups and downs as usual, but I think I'll be able to cope with all these mental obstructions soon enough.

Well, let me ask you something. If someone steals your idea of something, would you get angry? Of course yes isn't it? The same goes for the profile. One's profile is supposed to be one of its kind, a unique one at that. If you make up something yourself and someone else steals your idea there, won't you be unhappy and feel that it's unjustified? Moreover, the chunk is just a copy-and-paste thing. No sense of originality right.

Okay forget about that. That was just an issue.

Today was a slow-going day actually, practically a bore ):
Except some of the fun part duh. Silin was crazy as usual, and I laughed a lot today. C: Yeah, I almost fell asleep during English period man. Monotonous teaching today, made me so sleepy. My eyes could hardly keep up with the constant blinking.

Mr Sing came today. ): I couldn't even understand a single thing he teaches. I think I'm so going to flunk my math tests. Cfm gone case already, no ray of hope LOL.
Self-study is worse okay, my god. OhJiaYi so bad, asked Mr Sing, "Why you come!" LOL. Hilarious, made him feel so out of place in 2F wth!

Anyway, science test tmrw, hope I do well enough. *Prays real hard*
Atoms is easier than the first chapt can or not. The first chapt I was like blurblurblur. ):

Sending science notes to people now. Hands tired man.
Been texting non-stop for the whole day, thanks for keeping me occupied uh.

Okay, I'm going to be a good girl for the day. I'm going to mug hard for the tests.
Wish me luck alright, and good luck to people out there with tests! <:
Bye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.