| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
best i've ever had.
Monday
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAHIRAN! :D Hope you like the card! <: And, happy belated birthday to Ray and Edwin! So sorry for the late wishes. :x Today was a really fun day alright! <: I shan't summarise as it was simply too great to miss out any detail LOL. Morning, I reached school at seven even though it was supposed to be at eight LOL. Slacked around for a while and started to text some people as I was seriously very bored. Desiree sat with me and talked for a while, Sheryl joined in. Ha! SUPER FUNNY CAN HAFIZAH! (sorry idk how to spell your name) Oh god, magnet leh! Joke only. WTH LAH, GOD DAMN FUNNY!? Then the rest arrived and talked like mad pigs lah wth! Hahahahahahaha the morning was just hilarious can or not! Hahaha Mio and Mavis were funny zomg! <: We were talking about camp that would be on this Wednesday to Friday. Then I was talking about the monkeys that would be flinging around the canteen there, and Mavis' face changed instantly! Hahaha, I burst out laughing man! <: So funny! Ha, then yeah. That stupid principal gave her usual longwinded speech, we were talking and talking and talking LOL. Beijing students came to GESS and Mavis was like going "Cheena leh, cheena leh." LOL! I was about to break into a series of laughter until I spotted Paul Lee staring at 2F! >: Phew, close shave can or not! Boohoo. ): Ya, then usual national anthem and pledge with unison LOL. B.O.R.I.N.G! Eeeek. Then went back to class after that. First period, Higher Chinese. Nothing much except for the craze 'cause of Wingkei! Hurhurhur. >: Make me go mad eh this stupid girl! Laughs. Then recess. :D Went upupup to 2F classroom. Chaos I swear! Urgh, the 2E people came to our classroom to make trouble. We weren't supposed to stay in class during recess due to the 'Ayesha incident' LOL. Then Mr. Limban got so angry when he came to our class as we were so noisy that he couldn't teach. >: He made the sec two cohord go to the arena for a lecture by Mr. Teo, >: Scorching sun wth! ): Yeah then blah blah blah. Went back to class after that. Science lesson was first, followed by CD. Group work was with Claudia, Vanessa, Ayesha and Jianuo. I rock. :) Bleah, I know I'm bhb here k. WHO CARES. :) Hahaha hilarious canzxcvs! Math was next, with Mr. Sing teaching us and that I couldn't understand a single thing he teaches zomg. D: What the hell is this man. Hell yeah he gave a mini quiz, mind was blank! >: IH after Math. It was funny, but at the same time tiring, 'cause of all the copying of notes and etc! ): He made our class to stay back for 10 minutes urgh. :@ Went Griller @ Tiong Bahru Plaza after school with Cheryl. <: Played scissors-paper-stone with this lady of mine as my fries were still left after everything LOL. I ate the most fries = I lost most of the games. >: Boohoo. I suck at the game man. Hahaha, I know this is kind of lame but it's an innovative way of no-wastage to food! Lmao, credit goes to Cheryl for this idea! Hahaha, nah see I credited k! :D Yep, so home after this. Was texting like mad otw home with some people. <: Syahiran, must remember to tell me about that thing tmrw uh! Yay! :D Okay, today was awesome-tastic! Oh, camp is Wednesday. Thanks Claudia darling for helping me go to IKEA to buy the plate! Lyou okay, :) Okay, bye readers. Long enough already right? Hands tired bodoh. ): K bye. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |