Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
all i will ever do is be with you.
Saturday
'Cause sometimes you get my head spinning like crazy, and I'll never know what you're thinking. You got me stuck thinking about so many things.

-

Hi people. Today's post shall be short and sweet. Maybe a little depressing. Oh well.

I'll be out soon, later. To be exact, in 15 minutes' time. But idw to go. ): So I don't think I'll go already (?) Ahh, I'm crapping. Sorry.

Downloading more songs by the seconds. I'm so bored, lala~
JASMINE IS GOING CRAZY.

Idk what to do now. Super moodless aye. Common test on Tuesday, I haven't started mugging! I only realized there's test yesterday, how pathetic. ):
I am feeling stressed, and upset. ):

Idw to blog already, sorry. Goodbye. ): I want tags. Thanks. Luv.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.