Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
when the world goes round and round.
Wednesday
OMG, HELLO! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, first of all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BESTFRIEND, TAN LI JUN!

Finally 13 already oh! Luvyou totheverymaxxxxx I tell you. Hope you liked your present! :D
Tan Li Jun, conference call w you soon uh! Tsk, so long already sial. BADGIRL,, lala~
Hahahaha, loveyou so much lah. Outings soon aye. (L)

Well, you people may wonder why I'm able to go online again I know.
I am posting now, simply because I'm in the library again alright. Yep, I've read tons of books lately. I know I'm a good girl. Laughoutloud. Well, don't deny that!
I tell you, I can seriously go bonkers at the rate I'm going lah! OMG. O:

Staying at home simply sucks ttvm. Ewwwww much. I can rot like there's no tmrw, 'cause I'm grounded. What do you expect OMG.
Haiya, I'm not going for 1F class outing part 2 'cause I'll be overseas soon oh. Too bad, but nevermind. ^^v.

Well, I miss you people totheveryverycoreeeee as well.

Nothimg much for me to do lah, I'm bored to tears already. I deleted my twitter account remember? But I'm creating a new acct again. To kill time that is. HAHA.

Okay, on ebuddy w Diana, Claudia, and xo(s)! Luvdieyou people. ^^v.

K lah, end here alrdy. Gdbyeeeeeee. :D



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.