| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
on behalf of.
Wednesday
Hellohellohellohellohello ! :DDDThis crazy domo darling of mine wants me to help her post luh ! Yayaya, I changed my style of typing alreadaye, 'cuz of this stupid girl called JasmineLin ! Hahahs ! (: Okayye, I also dunno what she wants me to blog about lo ! Stupid girl, idiot luh you ! Hahahahahs ! She's making me laugh now. MAD WOMAN. I know you are very happy that I am here with you in this cold cold cold place rights ! I know luh, you dun have to deny lo ! Shoo shoo shoo ! Lemme finish this post in peace cans ! Hahahahahs ! IDIOT. (Jasmine blogging for the bottom half) HI PEOPLE! :D Ya la, idiot. I am glad you are here with me. Ilyttvm can or not! LOL. HAHAHAHA k, you idiot. Quickly type la, and you'd better stop tickling me I tell you! Or I'll type out your bigbigbig secret here lmao! :) :) Hehehehehe, okay, my this stupid domo darling! You good. Luvyou so much canzxcvs! Glad you know that, LOL! Blog properly I tell you! OHMYGAWD, people in the library are staring at us like we're insane people. Eh, you quiet la Winnie. STUPID IDIOT! OI! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for cheering me up. Loveyouttvm k. ^^ Okay we better stop here. People may think I'm having split personality when they read this post. But it's actually 2 people posting LOL! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |