Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
lonely days.
Wednesday
What would you do, if the thing you live for leaves you? And if you're in a battlefield, how would you feel if you're facing the war alone?

-

That's what I feel right now. )':
I feel like tears are streaming down now so, (...)
Whatever, I don't want to talk about it anymore. ):
Where is Tan Li Jun and Hannah Yeo? I need to talk to you people.
I miss you girls so much, and I've got truckloads of stuff to tell you.
Oh-emm-gee. ):
WHERE ARE YOU TAN LI JUN? Your advices always worked, and where are you when I need you most? Cries. )':
I miss Cutest, Twin Sister, Twinnieh, Fruit Twin, Sweetheart, Happypill and so on and so forth totheveryveryveryverymaxxxxxxxxx. (L)
Where are you people gawd. ):

Going through a lot these days. I can't stand staying at home 'cause there always things I get vexed over and I've got tons of stuff I need to let out. I need to find a place where I can scream out real loud. And I know just the perfect place to do so, the beach. Obvious much.
But guess what? I'M GROUNDED FOR 2 WEEKS, I CAN'T USE MY PHONE / LAPTOP 'CAUSE THEY'RE CONFISCATED, AND I CAN'T TAG PEOPLE OR CALL YO.
Ohmygawd la, I feel so bottled up and I feel like lamenting and lamenting and lamenting. But if I do, most of those who're reading this post would much likely feel how I do now, and I think it's gonna turn bad, real bad.
Okay so, I'll shut my gap. O:

Okayokay, I need time alone now. I feel like the library's my only battefield shield. I can't go anywhere except for this darned library. And I've got 2h 59 min left on this stupid e-kiosk shit. ): Boomz.

I'm so sorry I can't tag you all now, 'cause as my previous post has said, the stupid library banned tagboards' sites and such. Blah blah blah. What shitzxcvs.

Okay, byebyebyebyebyebye.

Where are you when I need you so badly?



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.