Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
locked gazes.
Tuesday
Fallen too deep, so deep that I can't see my face.

Morning bloggers! ^^

Bad news I have here, my brother's going to GESS next yr. WTH.
I will die a horrible death, why do I have to be in the same school again with him.
I actually thought I might get some peace and quiet after coming to sec school.
But no, my happiness is short-lived! Boohoo ):
Who can save me! *yells for help*
Oh well, let it be. Hope my nice juniors will join GESS though! Teeheez. :)

Alright, enough crap. Shall update a little yeah?

Yesterday, went to Millenia Walk for brunch. Headed down to Marina Square for movie. ^^ Caught Avatar. Well, it's awesome-tastic! Rocks ttvm I tell you, heh.
10 years in the making of the movie, being able to produce a 2 and a half hr film. Worth the time watching! The animation is so 'real live'. ^^ You people shld watch!

Proceeded to Carl's Junior after the movie for some food. I then realised I lost my phone, oh yeah, I got it back already! Yep, so went back to the theatre, the workers found my phone. Phew, or I'm going to get it again. :)

Went to arcade to play for a while. Played the race car thing w brother Charles.
OMG, I lost 2 rounds out of 3 you know! Failure me. ):
Last race, I went to knock brother's car upside down, and I won! Hoho. ^^
Then off to prize station to catch toys. In the end, spent all my $30 there, without winning home a single thing. How p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. D:
Well, doesn't matter. So yep, Aunt drove us home after dinner @ waraku's.

Home sweet home, then down to supermarket for ice cream's ingredients. Bought already, then went back home and made my own ice cream w Aunt. It's v fun!
Haha, my ice cream was a success aye. Yay, chocolate ice cream. LOL.

Kay then. End of the day, went to sleep.
Then midnight brother got sms from MOE say he going GESS. Then he told us, I was like 'WTH!' so on and so forth, which explains my complains at the top of the post!
Sad sad sad lah, why same school man. Kill me, someone. ):

Alright, good thing is that 2 more weeks, school'll reopen. And I can finally see friends! So excited, laughoutoud. Hahaha. Okay, 2 more weeks oh!
Luvyou people so much, and I bought you all christmas gifts! Hohoho. ^^
Going to buy christmas tree ltr, fake one of 'course. :D

Okay, bye! Post long enough already right? ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.