Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Liars can't be trusted, just like you.
Monday
Hi people!
I'm currently blogging from Queenstown Library yozxcvs.
A pity all the computers are banned against tagboards. :/
Or else I could've tagged you all now. ):

Sloppy posts lately. Parden me aye. :xx
Urgh, stupid thing is that my prepaid account for this Lib E-Kiosk thingy shows that I've only got 31 minutes of computer usage. Utterly dumb right. ):
I'll go and top up my prepaid ltr on. Muahahahahahaz.

Bought my books for 2010 last Saturday. I look forward to going to school. Mostly cause of friends. I MISS FRIENDS. AWWW. (L)

Alright, will be in M'laysia ltr at night. Will be back tmrw morning oh.
Since it's only overnight, you don't have to bother to miss me yo.

I miss die Shamay, Sherlynn, Li Jun (both Kwa & Tan), Glenna, Diana, Xiuting, Evelyn, Emmeline, Hannah, Khinemyint, Jieling, Marcus, Elaine, Winnie, Hilary, Sherin, Cheryl, Claudia and many xo(s).

I WANT OUTINGS. ASAP. :D
And I saw Hannah Ahma @ a bus-stop just now! Didn't go up to her and chitchat, shingz. Ohwell, I wna conference soon I tell you.

Oh and yeah, had a hair cut yesterday, ugly shit. OHMYGOD.
Still a long way to go before school starts in 2010. Well, wait for the fringe to get longer, *prays hard*.
Teeheez, I'm glad I sorta made this post longerrrrr. RAWR.
Hadn't been on plurk for like a gazillion years. Bet my karma'd dropped like some shitzxcvs already la. Boohooooo! LOL.

Oh yeah, though New Moon was so freaking boring, it's still so romanticaaaaa.
Gah gah gah, I'm in luv w Jacob yozxcvs. LALALALALALALA~

I miss you people like hell loads yozxcvs, got miss me not! HAHAHAHAHA. WHATEVER.
My blogger's screwed once again, hohoho.

I await for Christmas, like seriously!

Woo, and not to forget my birthdayyyyyy. 08 Jan, come quick! :) :)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Bleah.
Imma crazy little girl, and I want to see snowwww. I can fly higher than you.
Okay, I'm seriously nuts nowwwwww. Lala~
And can you believe I freaking mugged? LOLLL. I feel like a vvvvvv good girl you knw. Like WOW. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay okay, shall end here boomz.

Alright, I want more tags! :BBBB

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE LUVS!

Shamay! Sherlynn! Li Jun! Hannah! Xiuting! Evelyn! Emmeline! Cheryl! Lynette!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.