Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
i feel lonely and afraid.
Wednesday
Hello! :D

I'm in a real bad mood now, so I guess I shall kill time w a quiz to spend my time here at this freezing cold library!

FACTS:
001. Real name → Jasmine Lin Jie Min. ^^
002. Nickname(s) → I've many, greentea, flower etc. :/
003. Status → Private oh. :x
004. Zodiac sign → Pig?
005. Male or female→ Female.
006. Elementary → Santuary Hanks Church School.
007. Middle School → BlangahRise.
008. High School → GanEngSeng.
009. Hair color → Black and brown.
010. Long or short → Shoulder length.
011. Loud or Quiet → Both.
012. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans.
013. Phone or Camera → Phone w a camera.
014. Health freak → Kind of.
015. Do you have a crush on someone? → Private.
016. Eat or Drink → Both, like duh.
017. Piercings & tattoos → Neither, used to have piercings on ears, now nope.
018. Water or Fire → Neither.
019. Love of your life or 4 billion dollars → Love of my life? LOL.

FIRST(s):
020. First fear → Swimming.
021. First best friend → Winnie.
023. First award → English Reading-aloud in Church school.
024. First love → P1, and I still like him. LOL O:
025. First pet → Puppy by the name of Ribbons.
026. First big vacation → Korea.
027. First big birthday → 4 years old, @ chalet w friends! :)

CURRENTLY:
028. Eating → Nothing?
029. Drinking → Nothing too?
030. I'm about to → be done w this quiz? LOLL.
031. Listening to → Life Got Cold.
032. Plans for today → Spend the rest of my 2 hrs @ QT library, and get away from grounding.
033. Waiting for → Winnie to come to library and meet me, xo.

YOUR FUTURE:
034. Want kids? → Hadn't thought that far yet.
035. Want to get married? → I've got fear I think, lmao. Idk!
036. What careers do you have in mind? → Pianist.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPP GENDER?:
037. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
039. Shorter or taller? → Average.
040. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic.
041. Nice Legs or belly? → Eww, neither?
042. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive and occasionally loud.
043. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship, w commitment that is.
044. Drama or Super Shy → Dynamically w the situation.

HAVE YOU EVER:
045. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope.
046. Ran away from home → Noooooo.
047. Hold a gun/knife for self defense → LOL, NO!
048. Killed somebody → Obviously no. -.-
049. Been arrested → LOL, nonononono!
050. Cried when someone died → Wouldn't anyone w feelings and emotions do that? -.-

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → At times, yes. Most of the time, not really.
090. Miracles → Yeah, guess so.
091. Love at first sight → In the past, and I still do now.
092. Heaven → More like I believe in Jesus. ^^
093. Santa Claus → No, they never came true when I was young, and never did even till now. ): I don't believe in such fairytales or myths.
095. Kiss on the first date → I wouldn't, I'm not that easy or racy okay. -.-

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now more than others → most definitely.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Nothing, I feel like I could've done better, if I could ever relive my life, I would.
099. Do you believe in God → Yep. :)

Tagged to do this quiz, ANYONE.

Done here, today's post is belowwwwww. BYE!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.