Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
crazy in love.
Tuesday
For the record, I'm saying this because I'm in love with you. All I ask for from you, is simply one time. And you can't even fulfil that.

-

I've no clue how I'm going to start off my post for now, so hello.

I woke up real early this morn' just to go to that idiot school of mine. Yep, bright and early. God damn it, I was so so so sleepy! Argh, this took my precious beauty sleep away. Well, I so hate that freaking idiot principal alright. What the hell is the problem w her, her, her?! So exaggerating man, need change so many rules just to make us an autonomous school. Please lah, don't make things worse. I hate that stupid principal can. -.-
Enough of her, ltr she'll dampen my mood. :B

Yep, aunt drove Charles and I to school, bought books. Oh-emm-gee, he's in 1B next yearrrr. W-O-W.

Saw many BRPS juniors, super happy manzxcvs. :)
Off to buy the school uniforms and blah. And off to Tiong Bahru for breakfast @ MacDonald. Super d' fullllllll.

Oh and I saw Shamay`LSQ that cutest of mineeeee! Ah, I miss die her canzxcvs. And it was so sweet of her to come say hi to me alright. This friendly lady, I luvyou ttvvvvm! <3 Hahaha, looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks more! ^^

Okay, went to shop around the mall after breakfast.
Bought shoes and new bag. And I kind of hate that bag now, may not be using it for school. Should I put it on auction on my blogshop? :)

Kay then, shopped around, and bought some more christmas gifts. :)
Hmm, I want a new laptop for my christmas! And my mom's promised me that. Woohoo, I'm so over the moonnnnn. Mummy rocks I tell you! :B

And thanks Hilary, for helping me to revive my facebook! I know it's been dead for idk-how-long already! And this madlady of mine went to scold me 'cause of this. What kind of logic is this man, crazy you! <3

Anyway, my day was kind of tragic too. There is something wrong w my phone again. Argh, why is my phone always faulty?! Vexed ttvm now man.

Oh I feel lousy now, now, nowwwww. Terribly upsetttttt.
Bill bomb too, my day's getting worse ain't it? Laughs, ladyluck shine on me please.

Yep, so nothing more already. My laptop's batt is going to die out on me in 15 minutes, guess I better be done w this looooong post soon! <:

I realized that many people hadn't finished their hmwk yet. Hahaha, best of luck alright. And I've got to buck up already, streaming next year! Oh shitzxcvs, cfm gone case. ):

I'm mugging, seriously. And I bought a geography assessment book just now, so I can practise as I'm weak at that subj. ): Faint die meeeee. *screammmmmmmmms*

Okay, welcome... *drumroll*, Maddie to Singapore, our homeland. Hahahaha, what am I promoting? The island's warmth?! Laughoutloud, I'm so high nowwwww.
Thanks for making my day manzxcvs, and I'm glad you've decided to come back to study in Singapore! Hahahahahaha, luvyou many. :D

Alright, this is a super long post ain't it? Gah, 1 minute left.
I took sucha long time to post you know, you better finish reading this long post I tell you. And appreciate the fact that I'm taking my time to entertain you readers! :B I know I'm crazy, who cares man! Hahaha, okay. I want more tags! Quit reading this and go tag lah! Shoooo! Hahahahahhaha, k byeeeee!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.