Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Smile.
Monday
Sometimes I just feel like leaving it all behind, but it's just so difficult to do so.

-

Hello luvs.
I woke up rather late today, probably 'cause I slept late last night.
Just ate brunch, and off I am here blogging. :)

Oh yes, was tagged by Xiao Wei senior to do a quiz rather long ago. So here's it.

10 What if/s

1. What if your crush confesses to you?
- Depends, but I doubt that’ll even happen. Laughs.

2. What if your crush hates you?
- What can I even do, must have been something that I’d done to cause that.

3. What if your stead/crush suddenly leaves for another country and never comes back, would he/she tell you before he/she goes?
- Idk. :X

4. What if your stead/crush leaves (see the previous Q.) and he/she did not tell you?
- I’ll get over it. :)

5. What if your stead leaves (previous Q.) and he/she told you?
- Wish him bon voyage. LOL.

6. What if you leave your stead/crush and never return back, would you tell him/her?
- No, why hold on to something that will never be reciprocated.

7. What if your best friend is having a secret affair with your stead?
- She’ll never. :)

8. What if your best friend lied to you and you had to find it out the HARD way?
- Have a talk, but I’ll get over it. ‘Cause she doesn’t lie for no reason.

9. What if your crush/ stead actually likes another guy/girl?
- That’s beyond my control.

10. What if your best friend likes the same person you like?
- Fair competition is all I can say, but it’ll never happen. :D

10 Favorites and reasons

1. What is your favorite color? Why?
- White. It's simple and nice.

2. What is your favorite number? Why?
- 8, it’s my birth-date.

3. What is your favorite song? Why?
- Yesterday, I composed it and it made me reminisce and think back through a lot of things.

4. What is your favorite date? Why?
- 25 December. Christmas, I see snow.

5. What is your favorite name (can be your name or others)? Why?
- Yvette. It’s unique.

6. What is your favorite brand? Why?
- I’ve got quite a number of them, can’t possibly name all.

7. What is your favorite game? Why?
- Those that involves music. It calms me down.

8. What is your favorite alphabet? Why?
- J, my initial. ^^

9. What is your favorite day? Why?
- Friday, I can then do things in a pace and not rush things.

10. What is your favorite subject? Why?
- Literature, it’s intellectual.

(Tag 10 people to do this quiz)
Anyone who actually feels like doing it.

-

Yah, quiz above alright. Just do it if you want to. :D
It's Tuesday. Ohmygee, holidays are killing me.
I'll be away on vacation soon. :B

K lah, end here already.
Bye people. Keep the tags coming yah, laughs! :)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.