Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
shooting star.
Tuesday
past those times.

-

Hello t people out there. :)
I haven't been online for 2 days already. So today, I shall make the post longer, shan't I? HAHAHA.
-

Sunday night, went to the movies with Charles and Uncle Benson.
Caught Coraline, not Caroline, but Coraline. :D It's very nice ok. Go catch it alright, it's recommended, laughs! ^^

Then after the movie, went to Japanese Gourmet Town for dinner. The portion is simply pathetic, and they used a super large plate for such tiny portion. And when I say tiny portion, believe me, it's really little k. Not bloated at all. LOL, and the curry really, is those cannot make it that type ohh. Japanese curry isn't nice, eek. :X
Back home after some walking and viewing of art exhibitions. The photography's superb I tell you, go see! It's at Vivo. :D

Monday, went for choir training at nine in the morn'. Well, I'm going to die very soon if trainings like this continue yes. :( Met Tengyi a while, and I went for training already. He looks really blur then. HAHAHA.

Sang in music room till twelve or so, then the whole choir took a bus to QTSS for combined practice with Clementi Town Sec School, Hai Sing Catholic Sec School, Yusof Ishak Sec School and Queenstown Sec School.

Sang Paradize, I like that song! High-pitched plus easy to sing along, hehe. ^^
I hate Pie Jesu. :( Boohoo. Super duper high pitch until the whole choir sounded as if chickens got slaughtered you know. Even I can't pitch that high. Let me tell you, it's really very high-pitch. I can die from trying to pitch! LOL. A bit exaggerating, but really. :X

Training ended, and I bus-ed home. Missed a stop, wasted time. D:

Today, went for training again. Didn't go to QTSS today. :) Stayed in school instead. I bought candy, it's nice. And, I am broke. HAHAHA. :(
Training ended at two. Headed home straight, as I was too exhausted. :O
Ate lunch, used the compt and blah blah.
And, since it's the holiday season now, I am going to do dedications again. Mymy, I just did dedications like how long ago. Hmm, I guess it's ok, isn't it? :D
Ok, here goes.
-

(Alphabetical order.)

Brenda Hew,
Airen! Here's a dedication for you k.
I haven't been going out with you and the others for quite some time already, I miss those days. :( Must have outings soon ok! HAHAH, you never fail to make me laugh with your words and actions. You always make my day. We won't drift, promise! (L)
This holiday, we must go out together alright.
This time, I want to take many more neoprints, more than the other day. ^^
Hey, promise me, we'll keep in contact forever ohh. And, happy holidays!
Well, goodbye my love, wo de airen, zai jian. :( I will miss you. Loves.

Caryn Tan,
You this senior. Always call me rotten apple. Hmph, you sure are one rotten honeydew aye. See, your fruit got worms already. Tsk tsk tsk! :O
But, nvmind. :D 'Cause I'm a good apple ohh. I kill the worms for you. Laughs, though you always call me rotten apple, I still love you as much senior!
Hmm, was previously from GESPS, so makes it all the more coincidental that we're in this school. :) Well, stay rotten k. HAHAHA, kidding alright. Stay happy and fresh. LOL. I heart you ttvm yah. (L)
Happy holidays!

Cheryl Ong,
Choctwin. (L) Dedi for you ok. Make sure you read! HAHAHAHA.
Well, getting along with you makes me get to know you more. And now I know you better already, which is a good thing. Hahaha. Thanks for making me laugh all the time, even during silly moments, 'cause it really brightens my world aye. Laughs! HAHA, we used to bicker non-stop. I hope that strengthens our friendship ohh!
You are progressing well in everything. Continue to do this well alright, we'll work hard together. Luvsyouttm too. :D Happy holidays yah!

Claudia Au,
Cupcake! You really make me nervous at times when you give me false information. 'Cause you are seriously very blur you know! So gong lah your face. And, no worries, you will promote with us, if you have the heart. I'll work hard with you next year k. Jiayou! You can do it de. :D Believe in yourself ok. Don't get frantic. I'm sure you'll do better in this re-test yes. Goodluck to you babe. :)
Make sure you don't regret this year alright. As long as you gave it your all, there's nothing worth crying over. Hope you'll promote with us ok. Give it your all. Luvsyouttm. (LL) And happy holidays!

Emmeline Chew,
My dearest Sweetheart! (LL) Yes yes, for sure I want official proper outing ok! ^^
You never cease to warm my heart one, I heart die you ttm k. Stay as cheerful always, don't let me find out you're unhappy alright. But if you feel down or anything, feel free to come and confide in me. I'll be sure to lend you a listening ear! Though we're in different schools now, I'll never forget you!
Me luvzxcs you to the core yeah. Luvdie. <3
Happy happy holidayeeeee, ^^

Evelyn Toh,
My one and only Happypill! Thanks for cheering me up whenever I feel low. Thanks a lot yes. :) I appreciate all your comfort. And, in return, I will lend a shoulder to you if you need someone to fall back on yeah. Thanks for always being here by me, I love you loads. Sad that you're not going to be at 6A'08 class gathering at the end of the year man. Why did your concert have to be then? Sad ttm. But it's ok, we can meetup sometime. I want a proper picture with you yeah, didn't really take one before! D: HAHAHA, outings wanted ok! Lovedieyou. And, happy holidays as well!

Hannah Yeo,
My Ahma! (L) Hurhur, always bully me. But nevermind. I let you bully, 'cause when you get older, you won't be able to. I will be the one bullying you. Muahahaha, evil right. Laughs, but of course, I am not serious alright. There isn't a need to get worked up, as you usually do. LOL! HAHAHA, I want to see you soon ok. :D
I miss you Ahma! How can abandon your grand-daughter this way! :( Well, I still love you Ahma, don't forget this grand-daughter of yours ok! I want to catch a movie with you again, it can be so interesting. HAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious ain't it? Remember the other day when we went out? Funny ttm right! Hehe, ok. I dedicate this to you ok, must read! (LL) Happy holidays to you grandma! :D

Joann Yeo,
You this girl! So hyper everytime I see you! :D But you make me hyper as well! Hahaha, sweetest 13 to you my girl. (LL) Hahah, may all your dreams come true! Luvdieyou k. ^^ I want to go out with you sometime, never get one with you before you know! Sad ttm. Hahah. Go out with you one day alright! :X Must smile smile everytime ohh. Meluvzxcsyouttm. (L)
Happy holidays! :)

Oh JiaYi,
My hyper Girlfriend! Always jinx me in card games! Hmph, you good! :( I'll get even with you and win back all my money soon in blackjack, just you wait! Laughs!
Well, I miss your hyperness man! Always cause me to laugh like insane woman. HAHAHAHA! Happy holidays to you my lady. :D And, feel free to tell you what you want. I can buy it for you this holiday alright! Take it as a gift for x'mas. ^^
I already miss you man. Well, be sure to get high with me when I see you again ohh! Lovesyouttm. (LL)

Mavis Tan,
Mei. (L) Dedication for you again ohh! Glad you've recovered already. Don't detest medications alright, must consume them since you're unwell. This way, you can become well and be high with us all. HAHA, one point to note, your voice super ear-piercing you know! Please, next year, don't scream so loud. I'll go deaf you know, like seriously. Laughs, oh well. Score well next year alright. This year already very traumatic. Both of us need to buck up already. ^^ Jiayou ok. Luvsttvm.
And happy holidays! :D

Maddie Teo,
Lollipop, (L) I miss you a lot man! Haven't seen you for a year already. Heard from your parents you're studying abroad! D: I felt so down when I heard that you know. But, I still feel happy for you. Make sure you make a wise choice in life ok. No matter what, I'll support you. And, learn to control your temper. Don't always argue with Jay. It sours your kinship alright. So learn to accomodate him, he's still young, there's plenty you'll need to teach him in time to come.
I miss you loads, come back soon! And, did you miss me? I receive your letters every month, but not once did you mention about other things you know. :( Tell me more k. Hahaha, come back soon! Ilyttvm. (LLL)

Sherlynn Wong,
Twin Sister! (LL) Here's a dedi for you again.
Oh yes, outings are a must. Haven't even gone on one with you. And, this holiday, I'll be going abroad on a trip, so tell me what you want, I'll get it for you ohh!
Hahaha, sisters for life. <3
I love die you ok. :) Must stay happy always, don't fret yeah. Idw to see you sad ohh! And, I beg of you, please don't transfer school can. I will miss you like hell one! If you transfer, I transfer with you uh. Laughs, so please don't transfer k! ^^
I heart die you Twin Sister. I'll be here for you always, so you can come to me when you have anything you wish to get off your mind aye! HAHAH, I'll be more than happy to share the load with you! *smiles*
Stay happy alright! Even though your name is here last on the list, you're not the last ok. It's alphabetical order so yes. ^^ Wow, longest dedi for you nah. Be proud k. HAHAHA. I heart you ttm! (LLL)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.