Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
private or public.
Saturday
Nothing to comment about.

-

Hi :)
It's 8.54 pm nowwwww. :(
Went out the whole day with aunt and Charles. IKEA for furnitures, then to Plaza Singapura for my tiramisu's ingredients. ^^
Bought whipped cream, mardesules cream, cocoa powder and blah. I'm a bit lazy to make the tiramisu now, so brother's helping me make. :D Thanks man.
Oh yes, bought 2 tees just now. *smiles*
Aunt's coming to my house again tmrw, and we're gonna bake cakes! She's going to teach me the formula for cheese cake. I know it's easy, but hers' delicious. Haha!

Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOON JUN! (LLL)

Private blog, I've got a lot to rant. Laughs.
Blogshop, pictures taken. But they're not up, so will remain private for the next few days still. Sorry. Yes I almost forgot. There's going to be three cameras up for sale soon. :) Selling at $1350, $1740 and $1100 respectively (no bargains and discounts tyvm). I'll put the link up in my profile soon alright. ^^

Going to school on Monday. Excited, but not looking forward to it though. Spoil my mood only. :( I've no comments, hate me is it. Go ahead. Idw to care already.
Well, hope class outing then, will help me better my mood lo. :X

Not much to post le, just that I'm going to redo my EL compo. Cause when I read it, it's full of crap. Got a shock I actually penned those down when I read it. :O
LOL. Well yea.
Bye then. :) No mood to blog anymore. Should I revert my blog to private? Cause I'm feeling very pissed off recently and she is getting on my nerves. Ugh.

Say wtv you want, I know you hate me. I hate you too. Laughs.
Since you've got so much to comment about me, then go ahead and shout it out to the whole world. Haven't you always wanted to have the people who are with you to hate me? Do it your way. I'm v tired to entertain anyone already. I know you're going to say a whole lot about me again. Laughs, so be it.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.