Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
out of my mind.
Thursday
Hello. Hello. Hello. :)

Changed blogskin as I really grew sick of the previous one. And so did I change my link. I'd changed it to my birthday, muahahaha. This case you can't tell me you forgot my birthday oh. Laughs, kidding only la. :)
Well, changed it to my birthday as I thought it would be easier, and I can stick to it like forever. Maybe, haha!

I'm finally done re-doing my compo. YAY! :D
And, I've gotten ill too. Fever and flu, total torture. Plus having to take my medication, what can be worse. ):
Cry, later I won't be going for choir already. Many of them were texting me yesterday asking if I were going. OMG, I want movie marathon you know. D':
Eww, my medicine's bitter. Boohoo!

I'd been crazily texting with Caryn senior for the past 2 days. Hahaha, eh my phone going no money cause of that girl la! Tsk.
But nevermind. Haha! :B
And, I'd also been crazily plurking with Diana and Miaoxin. Both of you, come online quickly alright, and respond to our plurks! ^^ And thanks senior for responding to so many of my plurks aye, and I wish you a speedy recovery too oh. :)

Well, I've to take my medication already, and eat lunch.
Yea, bye!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.