| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
i miss my kindergarten life ttvm.
Sunday
BOO!Laughs, I v hyper now ok! :) Today, went to school for IH lesson @ 11 am. Group work with Tengyi, Bryan and Ray. So funny manzxcvs! Then I pulled out the keyboard thing right, the mouse fell onto the floor. AHAHAHA, then Mr Tan was like, "Hey, treat it with care." So funny! And Tengyi kept repeating that ever since. WTH, and he was bickering with Bryan. OMG I can laugh till I die. Then went through lessons. Ended at 12.30 pm. Dave came in his oh-so-big car. (I know you love me a lot for mentioning this lah.) His dad drove me down to West Coast Park. Met my oh-so-good kindergarten friends! It's been so long since I met them again man. Didn't go for 1F class outing in the end. Well, there's always next year ain't it? Back to the point. :) Went to play with sand. HAHAHAHA, and Sherin is just so cute! (pictures up soon.) She built her sand castle, then it was unsuccessful. Then she started muttering to herself, "You can do it Sherin. Try again." Hilarious alright! :D I started laughing like crazy. Bwahahahahahaha. We wanted to play with the sea water at first. But eww, when we saw how dirty the water was, we changed our minds. HAHA! (See this!) Jake > Yuck. What kind of water is this?! Me > HAHA! Dave > It's sea water lah, what else do you expect. Me > (laughs wildly.) Sherin > Wow, it's... REALLY GROSS?!?! Jake > Yea, let's go to the other side lah. Everyone > Ya lor. (in unison some more! Laughs.) So funny lah. They made me feel so much better. Oh yea, Winnie came. We made up already. 9 years of such a longlong friendship aye. Meheartsdieyouttvm oh. Idw to quarrel with you again alright. (L) And, the sun was scorching lah! I also melted. LOLL. Then Dave's dad drove us all to his oh-so-big house. Ate lunch. Then Sherin suggested that we go swim in the pool a while. I couldn't stand the freezing cold water, so I didn't swim. Idk how to swim anyway. :X Played blind mice around his bigbig house. Almost got lost ok. I'm not exaggerating, his house is super big one! Laughs. Yea, then mom drove me home after that. :D And now I'm on the computer. It's quite a short day after all. :( Had been tagging Hannah Ahma non-stop just now. Ended up like I'd flood. :O Sorry yea. But you better appreciate it man! (-points gun @ you.) Laughs. ^^ I love 1F ttvm. Cause they rock a lot a lot yea. (LL) Well, pictures will be up soon (if I'm not lazy.) :B I'll be off to mug now. LOL? Idk why I actually wna mug now that it's holiday. But this girl is v guai one ok. Mmmm. La~ Kthen, bye. Labels: 1F, Ahma. (LL), ChocolateTwin, Dave, Jake, Kindergarten, Loveletter, Sherin, TwinSister, Winnie |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |