Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Saturday
Hoho, this post is dedicated to this girl called Winnie Leong alright.
See your name's big here, laughs.

Idc if you admit or not. It's too late yeah.
You always think you're right. No use even if people help to speak up for you lah hor. You don't have to pass of yourself as a passerby or whoever shit one. It's obv you are the one ain't it. Laughs, seriously, I hate it when you actually defend yourself. Hello, you're in the wrong and you don't even know that.
Really spoils my mood you know. People defend you when they dk what's happening. It's not going to be the same if they knew about it right.
Think about it lah, I'm not trying to point fingers if you know what I mean.
If this is the way you wish to end it. Then leave it as it is.
You changed a lot ever since you entered that school. I don't like it. None of the others liked it. Not a single bit.
Forget it, if what I say can trigger you to comment more about me, just blurt it all out yeah. I don't want to continue with this junk kinda thing. It just spoils my mood. And, forget about the house-warming. Oh, it's your idea wasn't it? Laughs, Idw to attend yeah.
Well, it's pointless to say further. And I don't like to bitch about people. :(



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.