Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Dreams.
Thursday
I just realised that, you'd been the one I'd been looking for, this whole time.

-

Hello people, I am finally active again.
Haven't been very active recently due to tons of choir practices plus laziness. Laughs. Well, I am back now. Must be happy ok. HAHAHA, just kidding lah. LOL.
Oh well, had training both yesterday and today.

I am super hyped up now you know. Like come on lah, it's so crazy today. Let me scream for once, "AHHHHHH!" Okay, I'm just a bit crazy today. Sorry alright.
Ohmygosh. He is so cute can. ><
That korean guy from YI. Ahh, I'm going gaga again. *blush*
HAHAHA, I am just JOKING k. It's the seniors who likes him. LOL! HAHAHA, they're mad when they see him. Hilarious I tell you, hilarious! :D
He is kinda cute actually, especially when he sings. I know I know, I am really mad. People who actually are loyal readers may know, that, I am actually not like this! O.M.G. (!) HAHAHAHHAHA, funnyshit lah.
Well, I've managed to reach the super duper high notes for Pie Jesu already people! I am so enthu now. :) :)
HAHAHAHA, and, training today was fantabulous ttm. ^^
Ran through the stage managing thing and blah blah. Soon Jun and Wanyi headed back to school for prefect thing. I was going hyper with Ji-hye, Charmin and Shiying I tell you. Ji-hye is so cute lah, her laughter can make you laugh till you die! :D
Rained umpteen times today. I just hate it to the core you know. Sucks ttm. :(

Hah, forget those yes. :B
Overall, today's great. And, I am officially broke k. Who got money, lend me lend me. HAHAHA, LOL! I spent my money on a lot of titbits man. OHMYGEE. D:
Anyway, I'm going to buy my new korean costume for this Sunday's performance. We need to wear ethnic costumes. And so many people are going to wear the chinese one, so I want to be a bit different. I shall go in korean. ^^
Lala~ Nothing much already I guess.
And, going to be @ QTSS for combined practice again tmrw. I look forward to seeing him. LOLLLL. Don't get the wrong idea k. :D
Alright, bye. :)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.