| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Craze.
Sunday
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. LOL. I know my start is a little, you-know-what. But nevermind. :X Oh and yes, the post is supposed to be dated as Monday k, idk why it's Sunday lah. Well, updates yes. :) Yesterday, woke up at 4 am, went for morning jog with sister. Ugh, she's crazy lah, why wake me up to jog with her when I've to get up to go for choir performance later manzxcvs. D: Well yeah, I still jogged despite feeling so zonked out plus having to drag my lazy bones out of the bed. :( Back at home after an hour at the nearby park. Like finally. :O Showered and took a short nap. So sleepy lah! Zzzz. Woke up again, at 7 am. Washed up, again. Got ready and left house for cityhall mrt station to meetup with seniors and others. Reached at 8.30 am sharp. Waited for the others to reach. Caught up with Soon Jun, Soon Xin, Sharon and Felicia seniors. ^^ Proceeded to walk towards Raffles Hotel. Kinda lost somewhere along the way. But seniors managed to bring us back to the right place. :D Bought Mac big breakfast for morning meal as I've not eaten. Proceeded back to Raffles Hotel. Super long run-through of the day's arrangements. Ohmygee, I'm dead beat now. :( Then, finally began with the singing! :D Sing, sang, sung. LOL! :X Then, lunch. At first thought no lunch 'cause no teacher. Good thing Mr Phoon came in time manzxcvs. ^^ Thank God. Then a lot of people started making demands like he was their servant or something. Then he flared up and gave them a lecture. :O Changed into choir costume and ate lunch with Soon Jun and the seniors. After lunch, went somewhere to slack around for a little while before resuming the running through of stage managing by Ms Khor. Tired tired, :( First half, done. Proceeded to second half. Wore taditional costume. K-o-r-e-a-n (!) HAHAHAHHAHA. Well, did everything then took a break. Uh, the dressing rooms' too small to fit everyone inside k. So humid! D: And not to mention those people who are so rude to kick someone else's bag like what. Utter rudeness. >:( Ran through the neccasities and stuff. Woo, breakkkk. Then, got ready for performance backstage. Doing make-up and hairdo and blah. Ants on the hot stove much, laughs! :B Saw Diana, Benjamin, Sangina, and the rest at the concert manzxcvs. :O Thanks for coming anyway. HAHA. ^^ Then had a 2-hour break! Yay, :D Ate dinner and changed for the night concert. Helped Soon Xin find her choir costume as she'd lost hers due to the much rudeness of the CTSS people kicking them to idk-where. Found it after much tiring search with Soon Jun. :) Concert began at 8 pm. Eww, that nasty principal came. Ugh, she's so fake alright. Hate her ttm manzxcvs. She sat in the front row some more. Always seem to be putting on a fake smile, disgusting ttm. *revolting* LOL. Sang and blah. Concert ended at 10 plus. Changed at the dressing room. Then phoned sister. She and her boyfriend drove to fetch me home. Saw dearest Sherlynn Twinsister and Alicia. (L) Couldn't hear them calling me as I was busy talking on the phone. HAHA, sorry aye. Then waved goodbye. I walked one big round to the front porch. Stupid right. :( Home Sweet Home. Bathed, ate a bit 'cause I was hungry again. And I slept after brushing my teeth. :D LOL. That's the day alright. I'd been on the compt since ten. I'm hungry. I'll go eat now. Bye people. :) |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |