| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Choices.
Saturday
![]() Ga, I am only posting now because I'm trying to kill time alright. Boohoo, holidays are boring. I completed the holiday homework, and now I've to find things to do. Tsk, it's so gonna kill me. LOL. Well, practice yesterday was fine. Got my attire @ lavender early in the morning. I tell you, I might as well die there. Perspired like what. It's so gruesome. :( Going to Raffles' Hotel by 8.30 am in the morning tmrw. Woo, wish me luck alright. :X Performance @ the hotel's Jubilee Hall. Super cool I tell you. And, I still got two unsold tickets, who want to buy, tell me! :D HAHAHA, hilarious. I'm going to turn in early today. Hmm, Van says sleeping early gives good skin. HAHAHAHAHAH, it's true ok. ^^ LOL. Alright, I'll end here. Make do with this short and sweet post ok. :) Night everyone. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |