| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
awaits for christmas' arrival. :)
Tuesday
Well, hello. :')I'm back to plurking oh. Miracle. But twitter's so much better. It doesn't force us to update ain't it. But it's all right. It's more fun to be plurking with huaixiaohai and Miaoxin lah, laughs. I miss school. I miss teachers. I miss friends more. I miss choir. I miss seniors' jokes. I miss Shuyi, Sharon and Felicia seniors. I love all of the above. LOL. I detest holidays like seriously. Hello, come on December. I want Christmas to arrive quickly. I'll be off to Korea to see snowwwww. La~ Well, I'm currently at gramps'. I don't like the laptop, super hard to use. And yay, I just managed to sell off one of my cams! Weets. ^^ I need that money for something v important. So if anyone of you wna buy a cam, tell me alright. :B I helped gramps' neighbour w/ her ppt. She doesn't have a compt. And she's v funny. I like the neighbour leh. ^^ I'm currently re-doing my compo, total crap. -'- Sister bought mom's present already. Idk what to get lah. Maybe going out later again to search ba. Didn't really get anything nice the other day when I was out to look for her gift. ): And it was so funny yesterday. Was msn-ing with Caryn and Yongsheng yesterday. She said juniors bully her. So cute lah she. ^^ Then was texting her abt stuff. *shh* Hahaha! Kay lah, I won't breathe a word. :) Alright, I'm like posting on 3 diff blogs siol. Public, private and one specially for rants. Laughs! Idk what's wrong w/ me lah. Done updating today. Byebye. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |