Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
amends.
Friday
Burst your bubble.

-

Helloooooooooooooooo.

HAHA, crazy much. :)
Woke up at 8.30 am this morn'. Idk why so early. :O
Ate breakfast and off to school at eleven for choir.
Reached Tiong Bahru Plaza first, bought my bubbletea @ Sweettalk, proceeded to walk back to school. :D

Walked 2 rounds around the school after reaching 'cause I was early. LOL.
Then up to library to meet JiaQi and the rest.
After a while, went to music room to gather with the rest. Mr Phoon came.
Gave me some grapes, I hate grapes. But I still took it. :X
Seniors came. We played card games.
Played stress with JiaQi. HAHAHAHA, pawnzxcvs. :) Seniors played too.
Stacked chairs to act as tables, laughs. ^^

Oh yah, Happy Kindness Day people. LOL. :D

Rained umpteen times lah, choir ended early. Weeee.
Before that, played Uno with Felicia, Sharon, Soon Xin, Shu Yi and Wan Yi.
Shu Yi made me and Sharon laugh like madwomen! OMGGGGG. Super funny alright! :')
Shu Yi is such a jokerrrr. Luv her man. ^^
Still raining when we were leaving school. :( Shared umbrella with Wan Yi as she didn't bring hers. Walked her to shelter.

Then I ran back to the seniors. They only had one umbrella for like 6 people.
So yeah, ran back for them.
Then Shu Yi sudd say she have one. -'-
Then 6 people shared lo. So 3 umbrellas, one pair one umbrella. :) :)
Walked to Tiong Bahru Plaza with them. Trained home with Chris.
Home-d.
Dinner, compt, blogging. Sister's leveled up in cafe world like 6 times today. CRAZY lah. :( :( :(

Update private blog, and blogshop. Blogshop is private these 2 days. I need to upload photos yeah. Ohmygod, how long have I actually stopped blogshopping already man. 2 months. :O
Kaykay, off now. Bye!

I hate myself so much. :(



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.