Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
you're the only one who can put a smile on my face.
Friday
I love you.

-

Hi. :D
Today's simply great. Assembly was okay. And, I HATE JAVIER. Hmph.
5 free periods today, played like siao okay! ^^
Played Uno and stress w/ Jiayi'O, Michelle, Yuxin, Claudia, Cheryl, Bryan, Arun, Edwin, Jiayi'L and ZiQi. ROCKS. :)
Hahaha, had a whole lot of fun in class throughout the whole 5 periods aye! Imagine that. Hilarious! ^^
Anyway, had lunch @ tiong bahru w/ Jiayi'O, Zile, Joann, and MagTan today. Supah fun w/ them I tell you. Even eating a meal can be so interesting! Funnyshit. :B
MagTan used 10 minutes and only managed t eat 5 spoonful of noodles. WTH. Laughing like insane people there. I ate fish and chips. Supposedly, there's fries, mayoniese, and the fried fish ain't it? Aft I was done eating, Jiayi cut up my lemon, mixed it w/ the mayo. Next, she added Joann's chilli t it. OMG. Supah disgusting lah! D: But vvv funny alright! Then there was this cleaner, she saw what we did, thus gave us damn attitude and refused t clear the plate which we made it seem gross. FUNNY LIKE SOME SHIT. :D
Parted ways w/ them as I'd choir @ 2. Sad ttm. ): But then, yep. I had t go.
Bought bbtea @ sweettalk. Proceeded t school aft that. Wasn't late, thank God.
Sang like crazy today. Gosh, Ms Khor was so strict thennnn. O: (cry)
So yeah, sang like crazyyyy. ):<
Home sweet home @ 7.
That's all for today ohh. More fun next week! And, hols are gna begin. End of school aft next week passes. FRUSTRATED. ): I'll miss school, and friends. <3
Alright, bye! ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.