Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
You're like no other,
Thursday
I'm not giving up, unlike you. Such a typical kind.

-

I am back t post people. :)
Oh man, supposed t be w/ Brenda, Chenyun, Shiling, Xiuting and Yuanzhen on outing. But I last minute nv go. Sad. Imagine how much fun and craziness it'll be w/ them! :D But too bad too sad, I didn't turn up lah. Sigh. Oh well, forget that. :)
Today was so-so. I woke up late. 9.29 am. D: Anyw, I had breakfast and blah. And then the usual routine goes on. But a bit diff today. I was super crazy. Phoned w/ Brenda and Shiling 'cos I didn't turn up. Sorry girls. )':
Then I was really siao, I went t make my own glue outta flour! Like wth right! It's super gross can or not? HAHAHAHA. Okay, steps are like this.
1. Pour some flour onto a bowl.
2. Cool the flour w/ cold water (tap water)
3. Mix it.
4. Add warm/hot water t the mixture.
5. And tada! You have the home-made glue. ^^
HAHAHA. My mom was nagging at me, 'cos I dirtied the kitchen like really a mess? Laughs.
Oh yeah, t think that I am currently using Mavis' previous blogskin. She tagged me that in my tagboard (if you even have the eyes t see them, no offense!), and now she is also using my previous blogskin? Eh, v weird hor. Lmao. -.- But come t thk of it, I shall change a blogskin. :D I hate doing codings nowadays loh. Idk why ley. ><
Lala~ Holiday for 4 straight days man, so sian lah. ): I wna go school ley. I know most of you loathe school, idk why i luv school. Perhaps it's 'cos something funny will happen everyday. Oh yeah, as if it's everyday. Okay, wth am I crapping? So silly, really SILLY man. HAHAHA.
Alright, shall end my post here. ^^ Bye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.