Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
You left me no trace,
Wednesday
I miss the times.

Hi people. :)
Blogging from school's IT Lab 1 aye! :D Tags all replied yeah.
Anyway, I'm supah cold nowww! Eeeks, shall go t facebook t playyy. ^^
The messenger really sucks now. Ewww muchhh, boohoo. ):
But I still can't get over the fact that I can promoteeee! Wahahaha.
Congrats t those out there who can also promote alright. Laughs! ^^
Okay, I will edit this post later on. [: LOL.
Been t diff blogs, everyone so enthu, hahaha. :B
Super high now, weets! :D :D I am looking forward t holidays now. I wna go Koreaaa and Taiwannn! :) *smiles*
Played stress during HMT lesson. 'Cos last lesson, so tchr allowed us t play all we want! And, I already know who our form tchr is for next yr.
A whole lot of hmwrk awaiting me t finish them off, sigh. D:
Well, I like Ms Tan! And Mdm Sakeena rocks today yah! :) teehees.
Wow much, it's freaking funny can. ^^ And thanks sweetheart, meluvzxcsyouttm. <3
Hah, changed blogskin out of boredom, AGAIN. Hahahahaha. ^^
I'm crazy nowwww, :D :D :D
Okay, shall be on facebook now. Tata!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.