Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
won't give you,
Saturday
Anjule.

-

Afternoon readers. :)
Woke up v early today, w/o any obv reasons. LOL.
In front of the compt the moment I was up. ^^
Was msn-ing w/ fruit twin and Yongsheng yesterday night. Practically lamenting about certain someone and crapping I guess. :X but it's over now.
I'm looking forward t tmrw. Like seriously. :) I wna play stress w/ girlfr again! She gets me so hyper, teehees. Luvdieher man. (L)
Aunt's currently @ my house. Cooking pasta, yumyum. ^^ 'cos we're hungry hungry mah.
Gna make cheese cake next week, excited about that ohh!
Well, it's been a rather boring weekend, as always. *faints*
Will be going for lessons later on, so won't be online late at night yeah.
Getting back results soon, I dread that day. And it's still not made known when we'll get the report cards back! Like hello, how long already! Last week of school already ya know. ): Sry I'm just feeling a bit vexed today. *sigh*
Wellwellwell, I've got nothing else t blog about today.
So yes, as expected, g'bye.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.