Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
What a wonderful dayyy.
Thursday

Aliens, earthlings, whoever.
HELLO! :D
LOL. I know I'm random. But who cares? :)
Anyway. Today was fun! <3 ttm.
Morning, had assembly. Usual routine. But, principal's outfit was horrendous. But later had Deeparaya celeb'n. So perhaps that was what explained her look today. LOL.
The concert last 2 periods, I think? I laughed till I wanted t faint when it was the dancing part. They used another version of Jaiho. MY GOD. Super funny can or not! :D
Then back t class, went t talk talk talk! Nowadays keep playing cards loh! ^^
Oh yeah, got back results! :) IMMA GOOD GIRL WHO IS DETERMINED T PROMOTE T SECTWO EXP! Like duh, who isn't. HAHA. Anyway. Good news lah! I think I can promote already! Happy happy! :B
See for your results as of how poorly I fared, (though I think I can promote.)
  • English

  • Compre - 20/25
    Summary - 18/25
    Compo - 17/30
    Sit. Writing - 20/30
    Oral/Speech - idk. (?)
    Overall marks - 61/100. (!)
    YAY! ^^
    I PASSED ENGLISH. HOPE I PROMOTE UH. OR ELSE I WON'T FORGIVE MYSELF MAN.
  • Math

  • Paper 1 - 19/50 (I know I v pro one. No need suan me.)
    Paper 2 - 26/50
    Passed paper 2, but still failed overall mah. Pro de. 45/100. The only subj I failed. Pro mah right. ):< Zzzz.
  • HMT

  • Overall - 70/100
    A2 bodohzxcs! ^^ Happy like some shit! :) :)
  • IH

  • Overall marks - 53/100
    WTH. THE TEACHER ANYHOW ONE. O: FORGET IT LAH. AT LEAST I PASSED. :D
  • Literature

  • I scored super low lah. D:
    Overall marks - 60/100.
    PATHETIC RIGHT. ><
    My other subj shall help t pull up my Math. Like luckily? Hahaha. :)
    Okay. Forget about school. :) Was rather fun today. ^^
    -







    I don't like the fact that you said you dislike her, yet you try your hardest t please her. So much so tht it reflects that you're someone full of lies.

    -

    After school, phoned mom then off t Vivo w/ Cheryl. Lunched and off t skypark for the cooling waters. Did water art. Photo above! ^^ Took many picts. Mostly unglam ones. HAHA. :X
    Then roamed arnd the mall and went t playground. We're like children manzxcs. C:
    Home-d by sixty-one. :)
    And, Thanks Cheryl for saving my life. O:
    Alright, done posting. I spent hours doing other stuff. Glad that piano lesson's cancelled for today. Or else I'm gna die of fatigue. HAHA.
    Anyway, thanks Fruit Twin for cheering me up, Yongsheng for your encouragements and Tengyi and Ray for making my day and giving me the laughters I needed today! ^^ Luv all ttm. <3 HAHA.

    Okay, end here bah. Bye people. :)
    And, choir tmrw. Hope I get along w/ her. LOL. And, dragon boating's next Thursday! Looking forward t it like hell loads! :D Okay. bye.



    Goodbye.
    Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

    Private/dead blogs are strike-through.