| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
regrets,
Monday
Hmm, hello. ^^ I think I must be v high these days. Uhhh, RANDOM muchhh. LOL. Anyway, I'm just posting 'cos I'm waiting for my food @ cafe world t be done cooking ohh! Mygosh, I chose the wrong recipe ya know! Supposedly I wna click on the hamburger, then idk why I clicked the hamburger alrdy, sudd become the chicken. Now I've t wait for that freaking chicken t finish cooking in 23 hrs plus. Wlao, can faint man! D: Then, my rating for my cafe's gone up! Like from rating of 5 t 8.9. Heh, goodgood! :) Anyway, choir pract tmrw. Intensive training like some shitzxcs. ): *cry* idk lah, having 6 practices next week, due t upcoming concert @ raffles. I thk I mentioned that befor haven't I? Laughs, ohwell, I'll stop here. ttfn! |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |