Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Not only did you lie t me,
Saturday
You went back on your word.

-

Hello people or whoever that is reading my post.
I apologize for the lack of photos and such, 'cos I'm v lazy t post them and plus, they're not edited. I have t edit most of 'em 'cos they're so unglam. Goshhh. O:
Oh well, forget that. On t updates yeah. :D
I woke up super late today, ate brunch and mug-ed for a short while. Went for a jog w/ sister. Back home, showered and here I am blogging. HAHAHAHA. :)
Shall not really go into details for today's post as the post yesterday was already long enough right? Laughs! ^^ Well, 'm gonna go for dinner w/ family later at night, sister's treat! :)
I shall end my post here, gonna mug real hard for IH and remaining papers, I don't want t fail other subj, do I? Ohmy, lala~
Bye people. God bless you all. Loves.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.