Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Loves.
Monday
Heyheyhey. :)
I think I must be mad man. O: Today I've been tagging people like non stop can or not! Stop me mah, I siao alrdy leh! ): Hurhur, you people good one mah. Anyhow say I crazy. OHMYGOD. I REALLY MAD LAH HOR. Don't care me.
'Cos I'm just vvvvvv bored at home. (sobs) I WANT OUTINGS! ^^
Since I'm so bored, shall do dedications again alright! This time, got more people on the list! :D

Dedications, (♥)

-


♥, Sherlynn'WCH
Twin Sister! <3 thanks for the manymany tags yah. Of 'cos, I keep tagging how can your tagboard be dead! HAHA. (smiles) Anyway, thanks yah. Yesyes! Outings wanted soon yes! Movies. Plan le first okay! I heartdie you ttm lah! ^^ I missed you during holidays uh, so yes. I really await Wednesday! ^^ Then can see dao you mah, :D Hahah. Nxt yr birthday, I sure make something for you one alright! Bet on it. Heh, luvs ohh! (LLL)

♥, Emmeline'CRH
Sweetheart! <3 Hurhur, you lah. Always reply tags so late one. But nvmind aye! I will flood your tagboard like there's no tmrw! HAHA. Just you wait bah! ^^ Anyway, thanks for being such a sweetheart all this while aye. Your words nv fail t brighten my day. :) Sunshine alright! Laughs. :D Must be honoured ohh, I dedicate this t you leh! Hmph. Idc, must meetup soon! <3s.

♥, Evelyn'TAH
Happypill! I heart you t the core lah! Thanks for being such a constant tagger despite being so busy all this while. I appreciate the gestures alright! We'd drifted in P5, thanks t being in diff classes, but nvmind, I still luv you as one of my bestfr/s alright! Heartdie. Hah, I miss you a lot a lot lah. Meetup soon yah! <3

♥, Mavis'TYL
Hey Mei! Dedications t you alright. ^^ Hahaha, lately I nv piss you off alrdy right! HAHA. No worries, when you're feeling low, will be here for you one aye! Laughs, the other day. Nvmind one. I knw, he sucks, ttm! 'Cos he v what one mah. So all the more must dc him alright! You cry, I panic liao leh. So must wipe away your tears aye! Nv cry ohh, must smilesmile one. :D Luvdieyou too!

♥, Claudia'AZQ
Wah, I dedicate this t you nah, Cupcake! Though idk why I keep doing dedications. But these came from the bottom of my heart yes! :B Sry for always being so forgetful and not fulfilling those promises I made last time. This time I won't de. I promise. Yes, so no need t worry whether I'll keep forgetting ohh! I heartdie you too, so yeah. Luvsyou ttm ohh! <3

♥, Jiayi'O
Girlfr' (!) I miss you, ttm! If you fall ill next time, we'll all come your house find you! :X Hah, so must recover faster alright! Come t school soon, then more fun aye! ^^ Andand, I miss you being hyper man! ): Must be high w/ me when you recover ohh! Luvdieyou. (LL)

♥, Glenna'Y
Bestie! <3 I heart you ttm also! You nv fail t bring me truckloads of joy ohh! I miss you like supah much can or not! I still remember the treat I owe you and Li Jun. And the chocolates you owe me! So we'll be quits once I buy you some of this and you buy me some of that! Laughs, Of 'cos I'm joking alright, no needa be so serious. You everytime so serious, must learn t relax aye! ^^ Luvsyou! <3

♥, Li Jun'K
Fruit Twinnnnnnn! <3 Thanks for always being there for me through my ups and downs. I am v grateful t you! Hah, whenever I feel sad, you'd always be by my side t cheer me on. But then, this time round, I shall be your pillar of support alright! I'll be here for you if you need me. Feel free t text/msn me if you need someone t talk t alright! I heart you t the bits! (LLL)

♥, Ndrea'MWS
Bestfr, <3! Though we're not really as close as before, it doesn't matter, I still luv you as much! So long no outings alrdy. I'm craving for meetups yeah! No worries, I'll be here always for you too. No need t feel vexed over anything. Remember we can always write t each other for advices! I luvdie you alright! <333

Hmm, nxt time shall do further dedications. B'bye peeps. (L)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.