| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Loss of hope,
Sunday
Hello people. :) Imma v good girl alright, woke up early and started revising already! Despite FYE being over, I'm still studying hard. Typical goodgirl man! ^^ HAHA. It's holiday, rotting at home is seriously gna make me go mad. ): who wna go out? I wna have outings man. (sigh) Given my results, I also no mood lah. :X Hope I promote ohh, if not idk what I'd do. Claudia, you'll promote w/ us one, don't worry. ^^ Oh yeah, changed blogskin out of boredom, laughs! And I'd relinked people already. Those I haven't, tag me alright. Then there's choir pract tmrw, how wonderful. 4 other schools are gna come t our school for combined pract for upcoming performance @ Raffles Hotel. :) So cool. Who wna come watch us perform? Tickets selling at $10 each. I better promote here first, if not later v difficult t sell them, hehe. :B And, I hate staying at home for the whole entire day man, I need fresh air. Mygosh, crapping again. Oh well, nvmind. Zzzz. And, plus, worse it that, my phone kinda died on me this morn'. WTH. ):< Gna get t the repairs' later w/ mom. School's gna reopen on Wednesday. I await that day manzxcs! Dragon boating on Thursday, I'm looking forward t it like helloads. ^^ (grins) Bytheway, 6A'08 class outing also haven't decided. ): Gawwd lah. Forget it, I'm done blogging for today, so bye! :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |