| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
looking back,
Friday
Hello. :) I shall just summarise for today's post yeah. 'Cos currently not really in the mood of blogging, and I'm just posting for the sake of it. Laughs. Ohwell, here goes. :D That's all for today. I'm rotting @ home currently. I hate weekends ttm. D: I miss friends. (cry) Anyway, yah. Sick of baking nowwww. ): Shall wait for the new batch t finish baking first before they're ready t be eaten. Hahaha. Well, that's it for today. Been going gaga this whole morning aft the jog. Ran 5 rounds arnd the track, I wna die man. But then, I'm in love w/ running nowadays. I'll take this opportunity t build up my stamina. LOL. :B Alright, end here now. Bye all. :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |