Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Joy run over.
Tuesday

This love is a difficult one.


Hi people. :)
I so luv today man. Hahah. :D
Guess I shall update on today's events. Hmmm.
Last FYE paper, I am so over the moon! ^^ Paper 2 was okay.
Went t KFC w/ Cheryl t eat breakfast. Yummy. :B
Parted ways and off t Macs w/ Ndrea, Sheena and Sarah. Meilia, Li Jun, Shamay and the rest joined aft a while. Ate my mcflurry. ^^
Home aft that. Went t see sister, and I am gonna go t Bugis and then Vivo straight aft this short post. Okay, done posting, haha. Short and sweet. :)
But I will edit the post aft I return. :)
Oh yeah, Get Well Soon, sister! <3

Edited - 11:11 pm
-

I am backkkk! :D Laughs. Currently v hyper. :)
Went t Bugis for late lunch w/ sister @ Hip Diner USA. Yummylicious I swearrrr! ^^
Then, went t shop for new clothes. Bought five. Thanks sister. :)
Home by seven ohh eight. Ate dinner.
And here I am blogging. Hmm, FYE's finally over. I am really glad. But I've t worry about results. Aww, goodluck people.
(And, credits t Twinnieh for photo above.)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.