Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Intricate,
Sunday
I don't hate you, I hate what you've become.

-

Afternoon lovelies. :D
My morning was horrible. Sigh. Rushed last min revision like there's no tmrw, HAHA. Assembly, followed by the usual long speech by our Principal. Laughs. :) Back t class.
I swear the IH paper was v difficult yo. I didn't manage t complete the paper once agn. What is this man? D:
Rushing my final sentence for the 5th last question like someone who'd gone insane, ohgod. O: This is bad, real bad. -.- Math's a goner already, so is the same for Chi, now IH? Idk what's happening man, sudd no mood nor spirit t do the papers lahhhh. What crap. Zzzz. I seriously screwed my FYE. )': Super sad now lah. OMG. Idk what t do. How ley. :X Anyway, forget it ohh. I shall do better for the remaining 2 papers, I hope? Goodluck everyone. ^^
Yep, aft exam, went t Macs w/ Sherlynn, Yufang and Cheryl. Cheryl and I left t go t the air-conditioned area 'cos it was too warm, HAHA. I treated Cheryl t big breakfast. Ohmygosh, gonna be broke if I continue w/ the treating. D:
Ate, walked arnd the mall. Played the prize station thing, no luck. ); Nvmind bah.
MRT-ed home aft that. Oh yeah, before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Claudia'Cupcake!
Yep, done w/ blogger today. Bye all. [:

Oh, I swear I hate you t the core.
Everything also you right lah.
Though I am not entirely right, neither am I entirely wrong alright,
You are in the wrong as well, so stop pushing the blame.
The thing I hate most about someone is that they resort t doing people in
just t get what they desire. You are one perfect example.
I HATE YOU, I really hate you.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.