Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Integrity in oneself,
Wednesday
'Cos I'd lost faith in you a long time before this,

-

Hi readers. :)
Didn't post yesterday as I was out for piano the whole day aft getting back home, so updates today.

Yesterday, had super lots of funnnn. (!) Rained, so went back class instead of having the harsh assembly @ the arena. :D Mrs Fiona Lee came, I really detest her. -'- She anyhow shout one. O:
P.E for the first 3 periods, went t arena for netball aft the rain'd stopped. :)
Oh yeah, got back OEP test paper. HAHAHAHA. Pro-ded. 24/25 manzxcs! ^^ Then netball, didn't play much 'cos you know, my phobia. LOL! But I managed t catch the ball thrice though. Lmaooo. Mavis was top scorer for our team manzxcs! HAHA. We owed it t her for the championship! :) HAHA. Back t class, had Math. Then played Uno w/ Ray, Waipeng, JiayiL, ZiQi, Cheryl and Yongsheng. Super fun I tell you. Hyper during then.
But then was still super unhappy during math 'cos I'd failed paper 1, then I also realised I was blind. I saw the wrong marks the other day, so then I thought I scored 32 out of 50 for paper 2. In the end, when I got back my paper, I only scored like 26 out of 50?! Overall, I got only 45 out off a hundred alright. Screw math. -'- Disappointed like some donkey. ): ):
RECESSSSS!

Then I kinda forgot what'd happened. I have stm lah. LOLLLL. :X Then yeah. I just remembered my day was quite horrible. Then aft school, went t 1E t find Joseline. Then walked t Tiong Bahru w/ Jiayi, Mio and Chenyun. I parted ways w/ them 'cos I needed t buy lunch back t school for choir. :)
Pract ended at 6 plus. I bus-ed home. ^^ Showered and left house t Parkway for piano. I don't like my coach. D: All the way t 10 then aunt drove me home. Tiredddd.
-

Today,
First of all, it's a SUPER BAD BAD BAD DAYYYY. I feel like killing myself can or not. ):< Got back IH papers today. Mygawd. 42/80. Just passed eh. WTHHH. How I score so low one siol. Others even worse, they failed. But a pass just isn't satisfactual yeah. I wna A! I know it's difficult. But I shall work towards it in future. Passed EL, so am able t promote t 2Exp unless my overall marks ain't reaching 50%. O: Oh yeah, had first aid thingy for first four periods today. Tried doing the bandage thingy, I felt retarded man! And for once, I felt really handicapped. No offense. :X Played Stress and other card games for a while. :)
Then went back class blah blah aft tht. Free period when Mrs Lee came today. DEMANDS like some idiot lah us. -.- So in the end she let us do wtv we wanted. :) Was feeling rather downnnnnn. Jiayi isn't here today. I miss her. ): Mio went home 'cos she was ill. GET WELL SOON, the 2 of you. (LLL)

And, I dread tmrw. Idk why. I just got back from piano lessons. I feel so exhausteddd! D: I need a gd rest man.
Well, thanks for today people. Ray and Waipeng made me laugh like madwoman today agn. :) HAHAHA. So did ZiQi. :D :D

Alright, tht's all for today's post. Bye peeps. ^^

Lastly, all I wna say is tht,
Cheating is wrong, vvv wrong.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.