Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
In my next life.
Tuesday
If you asked me if I loved him,

-

Helloh people. :)
Today's a great day. YAY, like finally, nothing really bad right? Laughs! ^^
Well, went t school in the morning t study a while. Rained super heavily. Got really wet. -'- Studied a bit more till teacher came. I swear I detest Mrs Lee. D:
Then paper started, Ms Ong came t invigilate. She helped some people w/ certain questions eh! How can like that one. Then Mavis kept asking me questions and such, HAHAHA. I think I suck at Science nowadays. O: But today's paper was alright. I managed t complete? But come t think of it, the MCQ and Sect A was hard. >< I felt that the last section was a breeze. Esp the last 3 questions. HAHAHA. But the rest of the paper, which I mentioned above that I thought were hard, are okay. Heheh. :D
Aft the paper, went t 1D t find Brenda and Shiling. Took my neos. :)

Then, met up w/ Chenyun and Yuanzhen. Bus-ed t Bugis again. At first wanted t take neoprints again, but changed our minds aft that. Waste of money mah, right? $11 lehhh. HAHAHA.
Walked around, bought doughsticks w/ Brenda while Chenyun, Yuanzhen and Shiling bought something else. Doughsticks are nice, but oily loh! :X Finished eating, walked t Bugis Streett roam about. Walked t Bugis Junction and walked more. LOL. Walked further t NLB. Went t study lounge t study. Eh, we really studied alright! Got evidence. HAHAHA. Did math. Discussions and blah. Shhhh! ~

Then Yuanzhen and I walked around the building t find food. Ohmygod, super expensive loh. $16.90 for one tiny plate of pasta. Waste of money. But too hungry, so we walked t first lvl, bought my spaghetti at Hannis'. Expensive too, $8.80. AHH, I regretted buying it man. Ohtiannnn. -'- Ohwell, shan't dwell on that. Next, proceeded t Popular at Bras Basah. Bought pens and looked at CDs. Went wild and crazy. HAHAHAHA. Brenda made me laugh like mad the whole day alright! Siao lah. :) :)
Aft that, walked back t Bugis Street, they bought Venezia. HAHA, dark chocolate! ^^

Then, we walked t train station 'cos we were tired and wanted t go home. Moreover, Chenyun and Shiling are gonna have tuition at four plus and five plus, respectively. :D I so luv today. (!)
Home-ed at four plus. :B I am dead beat, seriously. Going out w/ them again on Thursday, supposed t be on Wednesday (tmrw) and Thursday, but too rush and some of them cannot make it. So yeah. :B More outings w/ loves wanted! Hehehe.
Last FYE paper tmrw, whoohoooo! ^^ Ohh, I am so darn happy man. But I dread tmrw, it's Math paper. Hope I do better than the first paper alright.
I wanna end my post here, oughtta mug alrdy, toodles. ~



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.