Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
in deep trouble,
Tuesday
one and only.

-

Had a rough day today. And I so hate myself. ): Boohoo.
Morning, went t school as usual, in quite a good mood at first, until I got pissed off by Anas. OMG. Day ruined like some shit. Pfft. :/
Assembly and blah, heard someone say smth about clocking in CIP hrs and hydroponics. Then I recalled I hadn't done one of mine. So was worried will get called out. So I decided t do it aft school. D: Day proceeded on slowly.
No P.E today, sad sad. Played w/ cards instead. Played Uno w/ girlfr, Cheryl, Claudia, JiayiL, Waipeng, Arun and Edwin. All named tgt. Supposedly played w/ diff people @ diff time. LOL. Anyway, yah. Then that Anas have t extra lah! ):<
Then say what he wna play stress w/ us. Idk who agreed ya knw! Then aft some people played w/ him, my turn against him. I tell you uh, he play supah dupah slow one, can make you puke blood okay! D: Lost though, he anyhow shout stress stress stress. And he come bullshit one. WTH lah. Mood ruined can. But there's nothing wrong w/ losing. I just hate the fact that he has t add oil t the fire as t wtv he says. Urgh!
Math next, went t IT Lab. Did quiz or smth. Anyhow do 'cos idk how! Sad. But shall study study laterrrr, boohoo.
Free period again aft recess. Woohoo, played stress and uno again. Fun fun fun I tell you! Last 2 periods, played blackjack w/ girlfr, Claudia, and Edwin. Bet 10 cents. Lost pathetically alright! Eeeks. I didn't earn a single cent! ): But fun lah!
Hahaha, gna play again tmrwww, weets.
Aft school, went t lunch w/ ZiQi, then back t school for hydroponics. I can't believe I didn't go for choir pract. Feel so bad ya knw! They called my mom, got my mom worried. Hmm, was at the top lvl doing planting. I didn't even tell Ms Ong leh, I was at fault. Then my mom thought I was playing truant or smth. Gave me a tongue lashing when I got home. I phoned her and told her the truth or 'cos. She doesn't seem t believe me. I can't make her believe me, so be it. I didn't lie yes. LOL. :B
Ms Ong phoned me 'cos of my mom calling her t double check. I told Ms Ong then she was like, "Aiyo, you always get the wrong information one, hydroponics not counted in the CIP hrs lah, tsktsktsk." Like, LOL, ain't it? Now my mom thinks I'm lying. When I am telling the truth. And sry t choir senior for not attending. ):
I feel so horrible now. *cry* Idk how t make my mom believe me lah. I am certain that I'll get a good scolding tmrw when I get home from school.
Oh wait, just phoned w/ mom. She believes me now. Like what lah. ): Sad ttm.
Hmm, no cca tmrw, needa go home straight due t some stuff. Sry choctwin, tmrw cannot pei you go vivo le. Next time I promiseeee! ^^ luvdie aye. <3
Yah, supah long post alright! Senior just text me, saying there'll be pract/s the whole of next week! 'Cos we'll have performance on Sunday. Ohmygawd. Ohwell, end here now. Bye!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.