Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I'm a star crossed voyager,
Wednesday
Mainly because I'd fallen for you,

Good afternoon people. :)
Hmm, I'd no clue how t begin today's post, so yeah. :B

Yesterday, went for choir pract at 9. Ohmygeeeee. ): so early aye. Then attended for 9 hrs straight leh! My throat hurts helloads, (sobs) MAD PEOPLE. Hurhur. Back home, revised a while. But then, I still made some time for a bit of baking and piano lessons. :) Goodgirl who indulges in all forms of activities. CRAP. Heh, :P
Aft that, drove t Marina for dinner. Then homed by ten plus.

Today, woke up v early, around five. :) Then washed up and got ready for school. Trained t Redhill station, downdowndown t take a bus. Saw Claudia by the stairs, walked w/ her t bus stop. Boarded 33, saw MagTan. Claudia and I talked t her. Reached stop, walked together t school. MagTan looked supah guai! Haha, hilarious. :) All passed Mr Kung smoothly. In t school, parted ways, and I walked in w/ Sifang. Sat down for a while, assembly began in a few minutes' time.
Longlong speech by principal again, ohwell. Listened and blah. ~

Waited for teacher t come, but waited too long, so proceeded back t class by ourselves, upupup t top lvl for HMT. Super slack today. Didn't bring textbook, was texting all the way and listening t music. :)Started talking t Wingkei about BOF again and some other korean dramas! Hah, funny lah. ^^
Period ended, back t classroom for Science. Did wtv booklet thingy. English supposed t be free period, but Ms Ong took over. D:
RECESS!

Back t class, lessons began. Checked through homework and such. Talktalktalk t JiayiO. <3 v funny lah her. ^^ Made me laugh like siao! Hahaha.
Was impressed that Mavis actually started t learn something during lesson.
HILARIOUS ttm. Hah. :D :D
Lit period, Mrs Lee came. ): I don't like her man, serious. O:
But had free time, thus played stress and uno w/ ZiQi, Albert, Cheryl, JiayiL, and Yongsheng. Supah funny! I laughed non stop. They said I play stress damn gentle one. Like I'm afraid that the cards'll feel pain. WTH. Laughed histerically. :) :)

It was fun today. Hahaha, but then Mr Teo had t come. Dampened our mood man. D:
Mrs Lee made a fuss abt our class cleanliness. After school, went t staff room w/ Cheryl, Claudia and Van t look for Ms Ong. They left while Cheryl and I helped Ms Ong w/ some stuff. Got one lollipop each from Ms Ong. Hahaha. ^^
Done w/ stuff, left school for TB, parted ways. Walked t KFC, and I saw Elaine and Melissa. Coincidence much. :)
Waved, and proceeded t basement for sushi. Upupup t Macs for mcflurry. Ate, donated $5 t a guy for charity. Then down t platform for train. Coincidentally, bumped into Anthony! Hahaha, met Umairah too. Missed her. (L) Proceeded t MRT.
Home sweet home. :D
Ate lunch, showered and here I am. (smiles)

Oh well, dragonboating w/ 1F and 1G tmrw yeah. I'll go prepare stuff first.
Hope I don't get too wet. O:
Okay, till here, bye!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.