| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I'd already been forgiving enough,
Saturday
Hello. :D I am darn frustrated yozxcs. Mainly 'cos of my brother and uncle. ):< It's so WTH. I only started using the compt. And idk who said so, said what uh. Use for 9 hrs everyday. Cannot is it. My exams' over. LOL. I need space I swear. Pffft. O: And, not t mention, I HATE YOU. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU. (!) Urghhhhh. Alright, forget it. Nothing much today. Just that I'd been going out lately and my mom's nagging like a lot. Alrdy v frustrated already. Brother's PSLE now. Everyone expects me t coach my brother in everything. Please lah, I do coach, but I'm a normal person loh. Not some supergirl alright. Anyway, FORGET IT. -.- Piano yesterday was disastrous. Everything's horrible for me lately. I missed the outing w/ Brenda, Chenyun, Shiling, and Yuanzhen. Now so many things going over my mind. My blood pressure's gna rise someday and I'll die from tht. Crapping again. Ohwell, moodless. No point posting. ): Ciao. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |