Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I miss you so.
Tuesday
I want t step into your heart.

-

H-ello. :)
I am supah dupah happy can or not! Woohoooo. I'm gna promote t sec two! I shall scan my result slip ltr if I don't find it too much of a hassle yes! I know my results not ideal alright, but at least I can promote le aye! [: YAYYYY! Hahahaha, super hyper now due t that reason!
-

Anyway, yesyes. Updates yeah. ^^
Morning, went t school later than usual, overslept that's why. Missed a bus due t that. Anyway, assembly was quite short today. I exchanged place w/ Mio and sat w/ JiayiL. :) Was talking t her, and Tengyi and Ray about some stuff. It's vvv funny okay! *grins*
Otw back t class, Cheryl had t come catch me for socks. ):
Back t class, played stress straight w/ Cheryl, JiayiO, Albert, ZiQi and JiayiL. Mygee, playing w/ Albert can make you laughlaughlaugh like hell I tell you! His reaction super funny one kay. (!) Hahahaha.
Anyway, yes. Lessons throughout. Math, upupup t top lvl again. IT Lab 1. Used compt t do the wtv competition thing. Did 4 qns only siol. Badbad. But gd that scored full marks for these 4 lah. At least better than yesterday uh, laughs! ^^
Got back result slip as I mentioned above. Sad ttm, 'cos I dropped position like 9?! Ohmygoshhh, idk how lah. My mom sure scold me like some shitzxcs. D:
Last 2 periods, played blackjack w/ JiayiO, Cheryl, Claudia and Edwin throughout! Won some money and lost a lot! Hmph, that Edwin and Jiayi lah, come get 21 when I got it as well! ): Eeeyer! Boohoo. D:
Woo, last week of school already lah, how come so fast uh. O: LOL. Super sad lah can.
People are gna go t Melaka on this Friday ohh, I envy them lah dey. I shoudn't have backed out! ): *cry*
Oh and yes, I so luv Ms Gladys Tan now manzxcs. She rocks t the bits okayyy. [: Really glad t have her as out EL tchr for next yr again! Weets. ^^
And our principal has t come say what change rule. Must wear all white socks/shoes. No sports shoes allowed unless on CCA days. WTH lah. :/ Some more need what stupid white cloth t be sewed onto our blouse for position of the school badge ya know. Plus, gna have nametag! Eeeks. ): I don't like the principal this yr lahhh.
Okayokay, nothing more t say already ohh, buhbye! :)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.