| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
You're Romeo,
Friday
Hi everyone, see I'm posting! LOL. Well, today is both an unfortunate day and great day. :B Unfortunate 'cos I didn't complete my math paper one today. Ran outta time. Sad sad. Many people same plight lah. But still, it's terrible. I swear I am gonna fail math, unless I get really high marks for paper two which is like impossible? Ohmygod. Howwww. I cannot afford t fail any subj, but at this rate I'm going, I will definitely fail the papers. Sigh. Goodluck t me man. D: Anyway, it's a fantabulous day 'cos of my lovely friends alright. [: Thanks for today. (LLL) Aft exam, went t canteen w/ Chenyun, Brenda, Shiling, and Xiuting. Yuanzhen joined shortly aft. Talked a while, Yuanzhen left and we proceeded t walk t Tiong Bahru. Accompanied them and then Brenda bought her soya milk. Walked back t bus stop. Decided for a super long time as t where we want t go. HAHAHA. Took bus 851 t dk where, then went t Bugis. Loitered arnd the mall as we waited for the neoprint shop t open. Looked arnd other shops, stuffs were darn nice loh. [: Then the neoprint shop opened. Went in, Xiuting sponsered $5 while I sponsered $6. Took neoprints w/ Chenyun, Brenda, Shiling, and Xiuting. Took and blah, Xiuting had t go. Aww, accompanied her t the bus stop and went back t the mall aft she boarded her bus. The neos are v nice alright, luvdie them all. (LL) HAHA, then walked arnd, Yuanzhen said she wanted t join us. Hello, waited super long for her t meet us ley, but it's alright. :B Then we took bus 175, 'cos we wanted t go 'commit suicide'. LOL. Siao right! ^^ So we took bus there for super long. Jokes and such on the wayyy. HAHAHAHA. Then there was this man, stupid one loh, keep telling us what bash?! Idk lah, he talked till no one understood his language? Laughs! Then laughing aloud loh. HAHAHA it's v funny kay. :) Reached, walked t Macs for lunch. Everyone was broke, thankyou Yuanzhen. I bought my mcflurry. Ate, then proceeded t go t the playground. Climbed the tall tall obstacle thingy, the one w/ many strings. Fun! But I dare not climb all the way t the top. Yuanzhen wanted t help me reach but I was too afraid so I decided not t climb up there. I gave up when I reached the centre. Heh, took picts. :) there were a few CSS girls, super rude can or not? One of them said, "There's balloons on every corner, don't be stupid." SUPER RUDE RIGHT! Shit them ohh. Parents nv taught you manners is it? I don't thk so. Okay, forget them, so downright lame kay. :X Then then, played arnd, went t the farther part of West Coast, play and play like mad. Took picts aft picts. Super crazy. Many many photos, I shall post them soon! ^^ AHAHA, took a video too. Super funny! :D Wrote death will (I know we are siao) and threw them into the sea aft putting them into a bottle and filling it up w/ sand. Once I upload the vid, you watch it, then you'll know what I mean. :B Thirsty like some pig. Good loh, Shiling, Chenyun and Yuanzhen say what, will be back aft getting drinks and will bring some back for us. They took ages man! Brenda and I decided t go look for them, so phoned them and asked them where they are, Macs ehhh. x.x Ohgod. So baddd! ): But it's okay lah. Got a drink, crapped, walked and blah. Then we wanted t go home. Walked t wrong bus stop. HAHAHA. We all took 176 back t BM interchange. I took bus 198 w/ Chenyun home. Then I alighted. Home sweet home. And yeah, I am on the compt nowwww. :) WOWWWW. Super long post ayee! ^^ laughs! Oh well, shall be a good girl and mug v hard for remaining papers, of 'cos I wanna pass my math loh! Goodluck people. Picts and videos shall be up on blogger soon. I needa edit them first. Lala~ Buhbyee. :D |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |