Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
he showed me something that I couldn't see,
Sunday
I opened my eyes and he made me believe.

-

Hello people. [:
Today's a supah great day! Was super high when I got t school. Idk why though. Haha. Bus-ed t school. Otw spotted some girl, wondered if it was Claudia, not sure, proceeded on t school. Waited for others t arrive. Claudia joined soon aft. Then she said it was indeed her, the girl I saw earlier. LOL. I finished 2 packets of sweets. Nice. ^^
Assembly.
Principal lah, gave that longlong speech of hers, made us perspire as though pigs are sweating. D: Then blah, walked back t class w/ girlfr, and Michelle. Played a while stress. Teacher didn't come, like yay. Played stress w/ girlfr. Luvdieher. She rocks can. Then DylanOw, Yongsheng and Albert came t watch. DylanOw was like going, "My grandmother eyesight not v good, also can play faster than you." Then laughlaughlaugh. WTH. I know I'm supah slow. I already made it clear @ the start. Then played. I owned the first 2 games. Wah, girlfr thrashed me in the remaining rounds. But it's alright.
Had Math next, didn't bring my txtbk. Shared w/ Michelle. Hilarious ttm lah, tht Yongsheng came t disturb. Ended lesson, I supah goodgirl one, study some more leh! Laughs! Science next, Ms Ong came. Did paperwork and stuff. Then slacked a while. Listened t music. :) The recess. Ms Ong released us late again. 10.45 then go siol. Ate, back t class. Played a bit of stress w/ girlfr, and talked and blah. Mr Tan came. Upupup t IT room 3.
Haiyuh, holiday homework. I think I'll start doing it today. The sooner I finish, the better. :) LOLLL. Oh and thanks, t Changxue for the manymany sweets! Shhh, Cheryl, the number! Hilarious lah.
She's gta go for St.John. So I bus-ed home instead. *sigh* Was hoping t go TB t eat at first since school ended early today. But too bad lah. Ohwell, it's okay. There's always next time. LOL. :X
MSN nowwww, so little people online lah, all not home yet uh. Hmm. Supah random today. ONE SCREW LOSE LAH. (!)
I wna cry already, my back hurts badly. Fell down the stairs in my house just nowww. Mom's nagging again, about being careful and such. Hahaha. ^^
Lunch-ed a while ago, I'm hungry again. GLUTTON. Gosh! D:
I'm gna eat spaghetti, thanks Charles. He auto help me cook this time. Supah surprised can or not! Hahaha. He just got back from Kampung Glam. :D
Aunt's going t Taiwan this Wed. She called t ask if I wna go or not. I rejected man!
Thanks t Mr Derek Tan! BOOHOO. ): ): But fear for what, I'm gna go during Dec! So is Koreaaaa. *smiles* I'll be sure t buy presents for you all, no worries, esp. choctwin, cupcake, girlfr, bestfr, fruit twin, twin sister etc. <3s.
haha, Okay, better end here lah. My post is v long already. Hahahah.
Tata!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.