Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Get your knees on the ground.
Thursday
You're forgiven, not!

-

Hey readers,
Don't care about my being MIA thing already. If I were t be able t discipline myself and limit the time I spend in front of the compt, I can use, can't I? But I shan't use long, 'cos a gd girl must study hard, and I am one. Laughs! ^^ Crapping, nvmind. :)
Today had Lit paper, I swear I wrote chao short one kay, die die. ):< Goodluck Jasmine Lin, mug harder lahhh. LOLLLL. :X Sad sad.
Math paper 1 tmrw, ohmygod lah! O: Don't understand one particular chapt, shall study later on. :) Guai only loh. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Updates, went t Macs today, aft school w/ Cheryl 'cos school ended early. 9.30 am bodoh, earlyyyy right? HAHAHAHA. Wonderful, went t Macs for big breakfast. Hmm, GESSians bombarded the mac alright, funny funny. :) Mr Kung and Mr Paul Lee came, tsk. Appetite ruined. :/ Ate and roamed abt in the mall. Lala~
Home by MRT aft that. Good day today.
Okay, end my post now. Bye bye. ^^
Jiayou jiayou jiayou, everyone promote ohhh!
Loves all. :)



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.