Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Emotionless,
Saturday
Lost, heart long gone.

-

First of all,
HAPPY 13th t JOANN YEO!
Meheartsdieyouttm ohh, so must be happyhappy de kay. (LL)
Laughs, blow out the candles ohh, finally 13 already! Teehees.
I'll pass you your present when I see you alright!
Luvsyouttm. ^^
-

Anyway, proper post today, shall I? :)
'Cos I didn't post yesterday and blahblah nah. So yes, proper post today.
No summarising today, 'cos in a good mood nowww. ^^
Yesterday, went Kallang, ice-skating w/ luvs. Super fun alright!
Been 4 weeks since I last went man, a bit rusty! Teehees, but nvmind. LOL.
So then, went t grab a bite at the mall. Ate, and off t arcade! I lost a lot of money 'cos of Winnie ohh. ): You owe me my mickey mouse! Hahahaha.
Homed by six. Mom came t fetch. ^^
Ate dinner at old airport road. Ohemmgee, super nice can! :) You all should try the new cuisine alright, you won't regret it. Laughs.
Then, drove home. Movie appreciation w/ sister. The movie's vvv nice man. So romantic lah! Me wna cry siol. LOL. If I were the lead actress, I'll marry that man lah, LOL! Hehehehehe, a bit crazy yesterday. So yeah. :X
Watched My Sweet Soul on the laptop w/ mom. It's nice. I shall finish thw whole thing soon, then can continue w/ my other korean dramas. ^^ Slept at around 3 am.
Super tired now bodohzxcs! Sister made me wake up early just t run w/ her at the park, I wna dieeee. D:
But still, I ran! O: Can you believe it. ):<
Ran for a while then I went home, sister continued w/ hers. Hahaha.
Finally can rest siol, bathed. Ate my pasta, and I watched my drama again. :D
Okay, done posting already lah! And, those who are ill, getwellsoon alright!
Oh and yes, me wnt the holidays t end faster, I missdie friends ttm lah! :)
Kay, I end here already, ciao.

P/S. This post is supposed t be dated for Sunday, it's now Sunday. Idk why Sat aye. So yeah, take it as Sun alright. LOLLL.



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.