| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Crazy,
Saturday
Hi readers. :) It's a Sunday today. No school agn. Gosh. BORING, ttm. O: Watched My Sweet Seoul in the middle of the night w/ mom. She fell asleep by twelve plus but I continued watching till 2 am. Hahah, v funny. :D Thus, I woke up late. Anyw, am watching My Fair Lady agn. :) Continue w/ yesterday's episode yeah. I feel so sleepy. Zzzz. Choir pract on Tuesday, which is also promotion meeting day. ^^ (grins) HAHA. I hope I promote eh! :B Alright, shall end my post here for today. Bye! ^^ |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |