Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
contrary,
Friday
What's the meaning of love?

-

Helloh everyoneeee! :D
Teehees, it's sucha boring yet slack day! LOLL.
Not much fun w/o girlfr lah! Sad ttm. But DylanOw, Syahiran, Albert and Isaac was super funny today can. They made me laugh like mad, esp that Isaac and Dylan! :)
Isaac's laughter's super hilarious one. ^^
Anyway, been playing stress, taidi and card games for the whole day.
From start I shall begin, shan't I? Laughs. :)
Morning, walked t school w/ Sifang. Save bus fare, she insisted. Hahahahaha.
In school, sat and gathered @ arena. Sat w/ ZiQi this time round. Pathetic number of people in 1F today alright. ): 11 only siol! P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. Hahaha.
As usual, Principal gave that longlong speech of hers again. LOL. Okay lah, diff today. Hehehe. ^^
Walked back class, didn't get caught for socks today. :) Then, spring-cleaning! Woohoo. Super hyper during that time ya know! HILARIOUS kay. :D
Thenthen, whole class, cut the old t-shirt into smaller pieces, and cleaned windows, desks and blah blah. I climbed the window ya know. CRAZY! Hahahahaha. :B
Done, heart t heart w/ Ms Ong and ZiQi, sort of lah. LOL. Ms Ong's 1E's buddyform tchr next year. Aww, DylanOw says he misses her as soon as she left us man! Funnyshitzxcs right! Hahahaha. :D
Recess, stayed in class and wrote my own songs and lyrics. Hmm, spent that period rather wisely I think. LOLLL. I miss the people away on the trip ttm man! COME BACK SOON I TELL YOU. *cry*
Ms Tan came for a period, oh and yes, supah awkward lah can. Isaac was funny! Throwing sweets into the air, then Ms Tan was like, "Isaac, you can do that for next yr's chinese new yr celebration performance, I'm sure people will clap for you." Like come on lah, sarcasm is so obv right! Laughs! :)
Syahiran, DylanOw and I laughed like crazy.
Then at 11 plus, went up t next yr's class, 2F. :) :) Ms Kong's our buddyform whilest Mrs Qi Xiao is our form. D: But then, I can say, Ms Kong's super nice! So rest assured you don't have needa worry. ^^
Aft school, went t KFC for lunch, takeaway. Down t basement for sushi, and up t macs for mcflurry. ^^ uhhh, super bloated alright! :D
Then, choir pract started. I fell asleep at one part 'cos I was zonked out! -.-
Then, the pract became fun when Ms Khor came lah! Made tremendous improvements aye! Yayyy. Suppose t have practices next week, like the whole week except Sat. 'Cos performance's on Sun. Eh, help me buy away all my tickets lah dey. O: I've got a lot t sell! ):
Oh yah, twinnieh, Eunice and Yufang didn't come for pract today. Orh hor. Liarliar pants on fire nah! Laughs, joking de lah. ^^
Alright, longlong post. So, enjoy yah. TTFN!



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.