| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Cold and indifferent,
Monday
Hey people. (!) Ohmygod lah. Worse t say tht my day started off badly. Bless me yah. Laughs. Got back Math paper 1 today. ): Failed v badly. I swear it's the worse I'd done man. D: 17 out of 50. You tell me pro or not? Who else more pro than me tell me lah. ):< Pffft, where got anyone so stupid as me one hor. Lmao. Peeped at my marks for paper 2 when talking t Mdm Sakeena. Thank God man. I got 32/50 for paper 2. So means I passed Math overall. So darn relieved yo. EL paper 2 (compre.) got 20/25. Pro-ded. HAHAHA. That Vanessa lah. Score so high one sial. 23/25. O: Hahahaha. I alrdy okay alrdy. At least I didn't fail. Hohoho. :) Lit paper, needless t say. I did v badly. 60/100. Mygawwd? I scored badly like some shit lah kay. D: Wake up, Jasmine. Need t BUCK UP alrdy. HAR. HAR. -.- And then there's HMT paper. A2 man! Like finally aft 1234 gazillion years! I could've gotten A1 had it not been for the first 10 qns! Aww. I didn't learn the hanyupingyin and the way t write chi characters. (sorta spelling. :X) So 7 marks gone bodohzxcs! Ohgod. O: Oh well. Good enough alrdy. I improved a lot since start of the yr yah. :) :) Hmm, worried for EL papers 1 & 3. Aiya. Confirm fail paper 3 alrdy mah. I v pro one lor. Spent 3 min on reading. Then pict discussion fare poorly mah. Clap for me alright. LOL! I know I too optimistic alrdy. Perhaps that's derived from my negativity? Lmao. -.- Mr Sandhu came t take over for lit today. Made fun of our names only mah. Stupid but funny. :D Anyw, yah. That's all. Gna chiong Pet society. I bet w/ Claudia and Cheryl I must surpass their lvls! And, I'd promise t buck up. So yeah, mark my words man. Nxt yr, I'll be diff alrdy hor. I'll be extra-attention one. LOL! HAHHAHAH. We'll see. Well, bless all. Luvs. |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |