Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D

Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Can you feel the love tonight.
Saturday
I'd lost all hope.


Hi people. :)
Sorry didn't post yesterday, I was busyyyy. D:
Yesterday, choir pract, :) TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT LEH! :D
Seniors were v happy w/ our performance. HAHA. Learnt new songs. Repeated Can You Feel the Love Tonight and Cantate for dk how many times. O:
Sore throat nowww. ): Mio and Jiayi still ill. Must get well soon okay! (L)
Today, woke up super early. Like, 7am? WTH right. Had a weird dream anyw. Ohwell, nvmind about that! Piano aft that. I know, v early right! Thanks t my mom.
My mom's crazy. She cancelled my piano yesterday night and postponed it t today morning. I can really die from fatigue lah. ): Mygod.
Anyw, had brunch aft piano. Can you believe I didn't eat breakfast? Halfway through lesson, stomach growling also cannot eat one. TORTURE I TELL YOU. ):<
Was glad that I ate something for brunch. :) Drove t Vivo, bought new shoes and new handphone strap. The handphone strap's damn cute one can or not! ^^
Aft a while of shopping, drove t Novena a while. Sister wanted t buy something. Waited for her. Then we drove back home for a while. Brother requested t go Tea Garden, so yeah. Drove there. Gosh, diving arnd today like nobody's business! HAHA.
Went t Gramps' for a short while. I used the laptop for a while. Watched My Fair Lady. :) :) Supah nice lahhh!
Drove back t house @ holland straight aft.
Showered agn. Woo, aunt and I made tiramisu agn! Remember that we made a disaster last weekend. So decided t try agn. This time, it's SUCCESSFUL okay. :) HAHA. It's in the fridge now. Awaiting t eat it. :D
Anyw, will be online for a while only. Shall continue w/ my watching of My Fair Lady.
Will be out for dinner @ Havelock's later on.
Yep, so bye. ^^



Goodbye.
Amelia Ameerah Ami Angeline Anna Asyiqin Atiqah Attiqah Audrey Charis Christine Christy Dana Deanna Ena Elly Gerrie Jos Joseph Jiayee Jingmin Jingwen Lianyi Lixin Leen Leah Naomi Nicole Peiyi Puiling Racheal Rachel Ruth Saeeda Shi Ting. Sianglin Siewyin Sophie Syahirah Tammy Tris Vanessa.L Vanessa.T Vijetha Wenyi Xinyi Xuewen Yeeling Yikthong Yockyen Yongting Zeeyqa Zhenwei

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.