| Tag before leaving okay sweeties. :D |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Your profile here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
More than words.
Your tagboard here. :) You could insert a few more sections if you want to put your music player / twitter widget and others.
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Monday
Boo! :D :DOne more post, heh, :) Just wanted t post something important up here. Oh well, I'm not going t Melaka, as all of you know. I mentioned I will be going w/ my family on the second day aft you all go right? Change of plans now. I shall be going t Korea. Ski trip, anyone interested? HAHA, obvly you don't have t pay for the expenses. We'll provide everything. You just need t pack your stuffs and come w/ me. So then, I will be away as of 31 Oct - 8 Nov. Which thus means that I won't be blogging till I return, so yeah. I expect constant tags. ^^ Winnie and Chae Hee's already agreed t come w/ me. It's alright if you dk who they are. LOL. Alright, done here, if you are okay w/ it, tell me. :) Be fast, only 8 people are t come ohh. ! Byes. :D (Edited - 5:26 pm) Uh-ohhhh. (!) Full list, yayness. - Winnie - Chae Hee - Jae - Brandon - Jake - Jie Ting - You Lin - Gloria That's all, bye people. :D Imma good girl who mugs hard for FYE. laughs! Hah, looking forward t 31st and Wednesday! ^^ I'm going out w/ loves again. ; Brenda, Chenyun, Shiling, Yuanzhen! <3 |
Goodbye.
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |